𝘛𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘙𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 : 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 25

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE:

A month later

Note: hi love bunnies, I did not edit this, excuse any errors or if you so point them out BE POLITE about it. Thank you. OH, vote and comment. They motivate the updates 😋💕 chowwww

      "You heard from Heaven?" My brother asked me as he and I sat side by side counting money from our last job, he looked disappointed and annoyed, to say the least, but that was the vibe between us ever since he found out I had been fucking Hea...

"You heard from Heaven?" My brother asked me as he and I sat side by side counting money from our last job, he looked disappointed and annoyed, to say the least, but that was the vibe between us ever since he found out I had been fucking Heaven behind his back. I mean yeah, I felt bad about it. I didn't want to share her, and I'm still not willing to share her. I hope when she does come to make a decision, she sees that she can't have her cake and eat it too. Not anymore, every time we finished what we were doing.. in the back of my head, I always wondered did she ever leave me and go running to him.

Placing a band over the freshly counted twenty-five grand, I lightly placed it on the coffee table next to the rest of the money I had counted. "I have but it was brief, maybe a two minute long convo concerning her boutique."

"I don't know why she won't pick up my calls," he clicks his teeth and shifts in his seat, rubbing the back of my neck. Part of me wanted to talk to him about what went down but I didn't want to make things more awkward between us. Deep down, I knew he was still angry and upset behind the matter. But at the same time, it needed to be addressed. Our relationship is already affected and I need it to move forward from the intensity. "We need to discuss what happened."

Big stopped what he was doing. He stared faced down at the money before darting his eyes over in my direction, his face showed annoyance and frustration. "Ain't shit to be said." He spat, turning his attention back to his half of the money. "You fucked my bitch and that shit wasn't cool. But it is what it is." I rolled my eyes in annoyance at his terminology when referring to her and how he just so graciously claimed her, thinking she was his when in fact she belonged to neither one of us or maybe both of us. She was always adamant on it just being Big and I she was with and she never gave me any other reason to don't her.