Filler

This is the last time to skip for a minute

A MONTH LATER.

     "I would hope that whenever we have an argument you wouldn't run back to her?" Heaven questioned Harlem as she popped the popcorn in her mouth, the two had been sitting for hours just talking about any and everything, and now they was on the question she had asked him; had he ever cheated on her? That seemed to be the question in the room, she honestly couldn't call it cheating when they weren't together-technically. Her other hand ran over the sleeping Jaila as her head rested on her chest.

Harlem sighed heavily. "Heaven, I've never cheated on you or been with anyone while we was together but yes, when you and I got into it, I did sleep with Nubian."

  "Okay, but you didn't answer my question.." She trails off. "Every time you and I have an argument, are you going to run and sleep with your call girl? Thats who she is right? I'm assuming because.." He sighed heavily, running his hand down his face. "Nubian is one of my call girls, yes. She works from me from time to time in seducing and grifting men, yes. And on occasion she hands an inch I need scratched, and No I wont make that an havit. Thats not going to be a habit. I love you, Heaven and only you. I've gone above and beyond trying to prove that to you- And since you don't remember, I'll continue to do so as long as it takes." Popping another piece of popcorn in her mouth, she was intrigued by his offer, and his words. She believed him but her main and only focus was herself, he was good company, he made her laugh and smile. While everybody else gave her sad eyes and was always asking if she was okay, she just wanted to feel like her normal self and not some lost, harmed puppy. "The last time we ended things, did you sleep with her?"

  He reached over grabbing the bucket of popcorn, handing her the milk duds. "Why you so curious about my sexual escapades?"

"I'm in this mess now, taking therapy and shit just to properly walk again because your brother couldn't keep his dick in his pants so his wife, that apparently he lied to me about, is stalking me to get at him, so yeah I need to know what I'm getting into if I even think about being with you, or him. You two been wanting me to make a decision, My doctor says at this point, I won't remember anything else.. So, I have to get to know you all over again. But, in order to do that, I need to be one hundred percent positive you won't lie to me, even if its going to hurt me." He nodded his head because what she was asking was only fair, he knew that eventually she would come around to asking him more on Nubian. "I pay Nubian to get me off from time to time. I went from fucking you almost every day to blue balls. So, beating my shit wasn't cutting it, you cut me off.. So she was there for me."

She nods her head slowly, throwing a Milk Dud in her mouth then a popcorn. "Thanks again for these, how'd you even find these? This candy is so ancient."

  "I told you, I'll move heaven and earth for you. It took some paper but I got them for you." He poured himself up a drink. "I know this going to seem awkward to ask but, since I'm not really talking to him.. I must ask you, did you know he was married to the cop?" He laughed, shaking his head there was no way in the hell he would have allowed that shit to even take place. "Hell nah, if i knew he was married to that bitch , I would have dealt with it. I hate cops and for him to marry one kind of pisses me the fuck off, Big was gone all the time. He never stayed in one place, he came and went as he pleased until.. You, of course. But I do know during his stay in Cuba for those six years, it was something keeping him occupied, he would never tell me what it was though."