𝘛𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘙𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 : 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 15 (part 2)

Temperatures RisingChapter fifteen

Temperatures Rising
Chapter fifteen

[ This is already edited but don't be surprised if it's not. Wattpad tripping. And I'm not in the mood to keep editing.]

A Week later

25% voted big.
75% voted Harlem. 🫣 ooo

Sadly, I was still in New York

Sadly, I was still in New York. I felt like I still had some unresolved issues and underlining truth's that needed to be said. After contemplating for hours, I finally brought my fist up to the door, knocking and knocking. The door expanded and opened, she smiled. "Heaven. How good to see you, I am pleased that your case has been closed and they finally got your attacker." I smiled at Payton. "No, thank you. I appreciate you for being there for me when that detective or agent- I honestly don't know what she is anymore- ambushed me."

"It's okay." She smiled, stepping aside allowing me entrance. "Are you here to see me or him? I'm hoping for me because I would like to discuss a lawsuit with you pertaining to the way your case was handled."

I often thought about it, but it wouldn't make any difference. Sure, I could sue Jasmine but, personally I feel like it wouldn't make me feel any better. "I'll think about it but, I came to see Daniel." She smiled. "He's in his room." I nod at her softly, making my way up the stairs and towards his room. I was lowkey nervous after the way we had left things the night of my birthday party, and after he took me out to dinner- things with us took a turn. One minute we were enjoying this romantic dinner- the next we were in bed together and I was ghosting him. I was scared because I didn't know what this had meant for our friendship. I mean, I reached out a few times but I would always hang up the minute he answered and I guess he became annoyed with it because he eventually blocked my number. "Knock, knock."

"Come on."