𝘛𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘙𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨: 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦

Don't forget to VOTE OR COMMENT

Don't forget to VOTE OR COMMENT. Let me know how you like the last two chapters! This is a slow burn romance so of course they aren't getting together on the first few chapters.

✘ ✘ ✘

Temperatures Rising
Chapter Five.

Heaven folded her arms and looked around the semi-dark neighborhood, she only had one more block before she reached her destination. She stared at the crazy man that stood in front of her, leaned against his car that he basically rammed into the sidewalk. He could've killed her. She knew Big Citi was crazy. Everybody in the neighborhood knew that. They rather deal with Harlem then Big, because for one.. BIG gave zero fucks when it came to consequences. Heaven lowkey admired that. She wished that she could care less what people say about her, she might've put up a front like she didn't. But truth be told, she cared a whole lot about what people had to say about her.

Heaven has done some things that went against her faith: a whole lot of things.

But, one thing was for certain, Right now her body was reacting to the man in front of her. Her body. Not her heart or mind. But her body. She felt a little tingle that she's only felt once more, with one other person; his brother. Sure, she's felt something with Winnie but not this type of tingle, her vagina was turning tricks. Screaming at her almost. She placed her leg across the other, not obvious to what she was doing, she was attempting to stop the little droppings that were hitting the seat of her cotton panties. She was wearing leather, leather held scents. So of course she had to be sure her vagina was moist and able to breathe. "What the hell is wrong with you?" She furrowed her brows.

"You want the short answer or the long answer?" He raised an eyebrow with a smirk

She scoffed, attempting to go around him. He leaned off his car and grabbed her wrist. There it goes, that feeling. What Heaven didn't know, that feeling was temptation. Pure LUST. The way he touched her, it got to her in more ways then one, she snatched her arm away. "Get your hands off me." Big chuckled. "You know I admire how you can keep up this little act." Heaven looked in his eyes, she loved how Harlem and Big's eyes were shaped. They were almost... trusting. But you couldn't trust the Citi boys for nothing. They'd stab you in the chest so fast you'd do a three sixty spin. And she said chest because they were just that cold.