𝘛𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘙𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 : 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 27 (part two.)

This gonna have a time skip, then there's gonna probably be another one in the next chapter

This gonna have a time skip, then there's gonna probably be another one in the next chapter. For a few chapters after that, things are gonna be mellowed out until chapter 50. Chapter 50 is the chapter she makes her decision on who she chooses. So I hope you all cashed in y'all votes (not literally!)
Vote / Comment (motivation for updates😊)

 So I hope you all cashed in y'all votes (not literally!)Vote / Comment (motivation for updates😊)

Heaven's heart caved in her chest. She listened as the words "my" and "husband" continued to flow out of this woman's mouth.

"Heaven!" Tolerie yelled out from behind her. Heaven rushed to the Benz, getting inside slamming the door shut. Not bothering to pay attention to her best friend running down the sidewalk to get her attention, she backed out of the parking space like she was being chased. Big's voice sounded off like a muffled alarm as she sped down the city. "Fuck you, Big!" She shouted into the phone, hanging it up and slamming it down causing the screen to shatter into a billion pieces.

She cried, and cried. She felt the pain of betrayal burning in her chest like fire. She trusted him. He promised to never lie to her. Yet, he did. He told her that Jasmine meant nothing when clearly it was all a damn lie, and when she finally broke the courage to ask how long they'd been married and when was the last time they slept together... her answer only made her hate Big more. "Why would you say you love me but you was just sleeping with the woman whom you're MARRIED to just a week ago?" She shouted to herself.

"Don't love her, my ass." Heaven hissed.

She'd wished that she never met Big. She wished that she never believed him or trusted him with her heart. Yet, being so angry all she wanted to do was run back to him. She hated it. She hated it so much. "Get it together. Get it together." She reached over to pick up her phone and when she grabbed it and finally looked up, she had to swerve to keep from hitting the car that was coming her way and bam...

•••

3 months later.