𝘛𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘙𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 : 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

Temperatures RisingChapter Eight

Temperatures Rising
Chapter Eight

<Another time skip. This gonna have some crazy shit go on concerning Heaven, I deliberately left a lot out. But over time I'll explain.>

Trigger Warning(s):
-mentions of sexual assault.
-abortion.
If you've been assaulted, please, reach out to your local law enforcement! Please, do not keep it in. Tell somebody. And remember, IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT!

"Yo', shouldn't you be in school?" Harlem asks Heaven as he stepped down his steps to make his way to his car, she shook her head, not answering him. He waved Rodney to the car making his way across the street, he could tell that she had been crying.

He furrowed his brows. "Heaven, what's up, kid?"

 "Heaven, what's up, kid?"

"I just don't feel good." She answers. Which she doesn't, she had been throwing up all night and she came outside to get some fresh air. Harlem frowned. "What's up?" She sighs, looking at the ground, not keeping eye contact with him. He licked his lip looking around, before sitting on the step next to her, "Heaven, you need to tell me what's up. I can't just leave knowing you are not feeling straight. Your father would be on my ass if he knew I knew you weren't in school and didn't call him. Are you pregnant?" Heaven looked over at him. She nodded her head. He let out a sharp exhale running his  hand down his face. Harlem knew Heaven had been acting weird lately, over the last few times she'd been babysitting for him, he would find her throwing up in the bathroom and begging him not to tell her dad. And one night she showed up real late and asked him if she could stay over because her dad was home and she'd missed curfew.

Harlem was dumbfounded. He didn't know what to say or do. All he knew was she was far too young to be a mother. He knew Heaven loved kids so she would never consider an abortion. He could see the fear over her face. "When? How did this happen?"

"Harlem,  you of all people know how a baby is made." She sighed heavily looking down at the ground, she didn't want to get into details about how it happened or when. She just felt disappointed in herself. She knew that one day when she did give herself up, there was a strong possibility she would get pregnant the first time- so she knew she wanted to be safe. But this happened. Over the last few months, she'd been babysitting for Harlem and the two had become undeniably close. Her hate for him started to turn into something more, and his love for her became more then just a sisterly love. She meant a lot to him. Not to mention, the continuous flirting between her and Big.