𝘛𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘙𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 : Chapter 37

Chapter 37

Chapter 37.
Vote | comment.

"Cops have been all over Jasmine's disappearance." Nubian said walking around my couch and in front of me, her yellow lingerie set complimenting her complexion. I sized her up, cutting up the weed. It's been six months, I was still single but occasionally fucking on Nubian and chilling at the club, I felt I needed the distraction to be honest. She crossed her legs holding her champagne glass in one hand while tossing money on the table with the other. "What do you mean?"

She sighs. "Yeah, they've been doing a secret investigation, looking into her disappearance.. they no longer believe she went back under in Cuba, so I just wanted to give you a head's up."

"You took care of the body, right?" I questioned, she nodded her head. Flicking her nails, she laughed. I was curious as to what she found so funny. "What's funny?" She smiled, and sighed. "You are questioning me. You been doing that a lot lately, you don't trust me no more? You know I took care of the body, it's only one other person who knows where the body is buried. And honestly the cops are dumb, nothing will be traced back to you or your brother. He may be called in to questioning but, that's because he's an idiot and married her." I rubbed the back of my neck because she was right. "I just don't trust anyone right now, I been having this weird feeling in my gut and last time I felt that I was shot."

She nodded. "I understand that and if you want me to dig up the bones and move the body, I will. She's probably ash now though. But I assure you, even if her body is found nothing will be traced back to you or your brother. I cleaned her body of all dna before we dumped her."

"It's not that I'm worried about, Jasmine was a snake. She did some dirty shit and I don't know how much she had on my brother and what can be released with her being dead. She wasn't as dumb as we thought, I just hope my brother played with her head long enough she got rid of any crimes that included him," I stated with concern. "Big is a big boy, he can handle himself." I sighed. "I get that. But all my life he's looked out for me. We looked out for each other but this thing is different, Her murder wasn't calculated or thought out, it was spontaneous." She nods her head. "I get that, I just can't believe your brother was married," she laughs shaking her head leaning forward placing her glass on the table, "He's never been the settle down type. As long as I know him he's been the master of manipulation when it comes to women. Shit, I fell for his charms several times before I learned his tricks." I laughed softly. "Yeah, he does have his ways. I don't think he ever loved Jasmine. She was his mark, he broke down to me why he married her and how she came into play. He had her around his finger for sure. So many cases and investigations on us, disappeared. We became ghosts."

She nods her head. "That explains a lot. But, you're worrying about nothing. You and your brother will be fine, and stop stressing. I handled the bitch."

"Alright, alright." I sighed deeply, grabbing the money she tossed on the table, "So, how's things at the dollhouse? I been busy with shipments and helping my sister with her kid. I haven't had time to drop in like my normal. Everything flowing right? How's the girls?" When my brother and I started the dollhouse we never saw it getting as big, but we did it for the money and also to help women like Nubian who were forced out, trafficked and forced to sell their body or sell their body just because. Sure, we have rules and regulations, and sure they are basically doing the same thing but we never force them to do anything they don't wanna do.