𝘛𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘙𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 : 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 32.

Chapter 32.
Vote || Comment.
Remember, comments motivate updates.
(Wattpad keeps removing my images and I'm annoyed!)

Heaven.

Heaven's gaze swept the room as two security guards escorted the next applicants in. A yawn escaped her lips, and those around her began to follow suit one by one. Occasionally, she'd catch Logan's eye - he'd offer a sympathetic smile before resuming his post at her side. Her heart raced faster with each passing second as the reality set in that her boutique/spa grand opening was about to be a success. She returned her attention to the two women standing before her and flashed a wide grin. "Hello! And what might your name be?" The teenage girl responded softly, "Hi, I'm Angyl." Heaven smiled warmly. "It's so nice to meet you, Angyl. I have an older brother named Angel, too; such a beautiful name! How old are you, hun? And I hope you brought your resume here tonight; if not, don't worry - we can get one from you later." She handed the folder to Tolerie.

"I wouldn't have missed it for the world," Angyl said. "I'm a huge fan of your work." She geeked like a glorifying fan. "I've been following you for some time now, and for you to build something small and turn it into an empire like you is beautiful. Huge fan. I'm seventeen. I hope that's no issue. I'm a hard worker. And yes, I have my resume. It's right here." She took the file from underneath her arm.

Heaven waved for Logan to pick up the folder and handed it to her. She eagerly opened the folder, took out her resume, and eyed it with anticipation. "Before I review your resume, tell me why you want this job," Heaven said. Angyl smiled from ear to ear. "Well, I just love how you combine fashion and beauty," she said admiringly. "It's so inspiring. Not only that, I love how you branded yourself. You didn't stop until you achieved success in owning several businesses, being a club promoter for the top clubs, and now your new creation– I believe it is going to be something big and I want to be a part of it." She paused, her enthusiasm evident in her voice. "I've always wanted to work in fashion, and seeing how some top celebrities have worn your designs from Halle Berry to Kylie Jenner —" Angyl gushed — "makes me even more sure I am making the right choice by applying here."

Heaven smiled, feeling warmth fill her heart at the admiration in the girl's words. "I'm glad you think so," Heaven replied kindly. "I always try to create something that is both beautiful and functional – something that can teach young women like yourself that they can do whatever they set their minds to."

"You succeeded," She expressed. "I can't wait to see what you come up with next." She grins, staring at Heaven in pure admiration like she doesn't know how to express how much she loves her and how inspiring she is. "Thank you, I'm always working on new ideas."

Heaven smiled, grabbing the resume, and opening it up before turning her attention back to the young lady in front of her. Angyl stood tall and proud, beaming with confidence as Heaven scanned the contents of her resume. She was dressed in a crisp white blouse and black slacks, her short hair coiffed into a pixie cut that framed her dark almond eyes. "I can't wait to see them," Angyl smiled, smiling at the young girl. She then turned towards Tolerie who sat next to her fiance Jace and, over to Heaven's bodyguard Logan.

Angyl admired how the two ladies had come together to create the Lady Lounge; she could not help but feel proud of them both. "I must say that Its a beautiful thing, seeing both of you going to business together. I'm a big fan of you both, I've been following the both of you since you went public for your boutique in New York." Taking out two copies of the resume, Heaven handed one to Tolerie before addressing Angyl again. "Thank you, Angyl. You have an impressive resume to be so young, Angyl." The girls all shared a smile while Heaven waited for Angyl's response.