𝘛𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘙𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 : Chapter 35 (part2)

VOTE & COMMENT - MOTIVATES UPDATES!

Chapter 35.

    Heaven smiled and thanked the delivery driver before locking her front door

    Heaven smiled and thanked the delivery driver before locking her front door. All she wanted to do was curl up in bed after a long day, but Big showing up unexpectedly made all of that go out the window. She moved around her kitchen, preparing plates by pulling out food from the bags, slamming drawers, searching for utensils, and setting them on the island with an echoing thud. "I couldn't remember what you actually get from there, but I do know you like spicy, like me, so I got you a spicy two pc with jalapeno and some other shit." She says before turning on her heels and looking back at him. He stood in the center of her kitchen, still puzzled at the fact Heaven was entertaining men who weren't him. He nodded slowly, moving around to sit at the kitchen island.

  "You want to tell me what it is that's on your mind, or do you want just to sit there and mope?" She bit into her jalapeno.

He sucked his teeth, squeezed grape jelly over his biscuit, and nodded. "So, what's been going on with you? I'm trying to get back where we were or at least build something different and stronger. I love you, even if you don't believe that. I've never loved anyone the way that I love you." She glanced at him from the corner of her eye, watching as he wiped his mouth with a paper napkin before taking a bite into his biscuit. His eyes met hers, and she asked, "Did you love Jasmine? I mean, you must've—you were married, and no one would be doing all of this if they didn't love you...and weren't still fucking? From my standpoint, she was harassing me." He leaned back in his chair, pausing for a moment before answering. "When I met Jasmine, the only thing on my mind was a means to an end. When I saw she was catching feelings and told me she was pregnant with Carter, I married her just to keep things civil between us. I never loved her—not like I do with you. My staying married to Jasmine wasn't because of love; it was more about keeping her quiet—she had some dirt on me that she could use against me in court if it came down to it."

    "Do you mean it when you say you never loved anyone the way you love me?" She questioned.

He smiled, pulling her seat closer to him. He bit down on his lip, "What do you think, hmm? I'm a cold-hearted bastard. I never cared for any woman the way I've cared for you and loved and still loved you. The way I want you and want to spend the rest of my life devoting time and efforts to be with you. I hurt you, and I never meant to hurt you. My plan was never to hurt you. I love you so much, damn." He chuckles, leaning back, shaking his head, and staring at her. "I can't think straight when I don't hear from you since I've been off. I've been missing you, your laugh, your touch, your lips, your body, your pussy...I've been missing our late-night chats even though I hate that shit."