𝘛𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘙𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨: 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘌𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

Temperatures RisingChapter Eleven

Temperatures Rising
Chapter Eleven.

Some things just shouldn't be looked into.

➤ 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

Heaven sighs heavily as she looked herself over in her dresser mirror, standing to the side, she ran her hand over her stomach. Wondering what it would've been like if she'd kept her baby. Deep down she regretted the abortion, but she knew for her mental stability and home situation.. it was what was right. Plus, she was still just a kid.. she wasn't ready for motherhood. She still had a future ahead of her but, that didn't change the fact that she wanted to be a mother before she hit thirty, but she also wanted to be stable. Financially.

"There's no point in dwelling on the past." Heaven told herself as she shook her head gathering her body lotion off the dresser

Rubbing the lotion over her entire body, she grabbed her socks off the dresser, sat down and put them on. She had nothing better to do today but lounge around the house, she could hear the game going down the hall so she already had a clue what was going on. Angel was playing the games with the guys, she'd just awaken from a long and well needed slumber. "Hmm, what am I wearing today?" She said with questions tapping her index finger against her lip as she stared at the outfit choices spread out on her queen sized bed.

"That'll work." She grabs the strapless black dress she'd ordered from Shein.

At first she was skeptical ordering it, but she gave it a shot. Rubbing her hand down the dress as it hugged her petite curves all nice and right. She brushed her hair and applied lipgloss, slipping on her Jordan retro 4s, she headed down the hall way. She could hear the boys yelling at the tv as she got closer.

"What's up,  Heav?" Ken smirked, making sure to announce her presence to the boys- Daniel especially.

Daniel paused the game, his eyes darted from the screen to her. A smile pierced his face. "Heaven. Hey." Angel shook his head at Daniel. "You such a creep." Ken joked. Daniel rolled his eyes. "Hey, Daniel. How are you?" Heaven completely ignores the other occupants of the room, sitting down on her brother's bed. "I'm good. How are you?" She didn't know how to answer that question. She didn't know how she was feeling as of late, but she did know that she was in a good mood today.

"I'm doing good. Finally got some sleep."

Angel took the remote from Daniel and handed it to Ken. "He caught up in Heav, he not about to let up." He mocks, Heaven mushed her older brother's head. "Stop being mean. You are the same way when it comes to MiMi." Angel threw his hand up and waved her off, unpausing the game so him and Ken could play. "So, I heard you cancelled the venue for your birthday."

"Yeah, I decided I didn't want anything extravagant. I just wanna chill out, might just do a block party and shit. I don't know what my dad has planned though. I just hope he doesn't stand me up like he did last year," she rolls her eyes. Her leg bounced as she  sat in the chair, she didn't like Daniel like that but he did make her nervous. She never knew why. But he always do. She thought he was sweet, kind, but he wasn't exactly her type. "Damn, for real?" Daniel glanced up at her with his honey brown eyes, he found her to be by far the most gorgeous girl he'd ever laid his eyes on. He'd always had a crush on her since kindergarten when they shared their first kiss- and he and her married with a ring pop. Truth be told, he knew that she was marriage material, and hoped one day she would give him the chance to prove himself worthy of her.