𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫

Alright y'all, excuse any mistakes

Alright y'all, excuse any mistakes. This chapter sucks but, I just wanted to put out something while I work on the actual chapter.

  Destinee shook her head as she forcefully tossed some clothes into a bag

  Destinee shook her head as she forcefully tossed some clothes into a bag. She knew that she had no business being upset when they had an open relationship and both did as they pleased but damn, this was becoming too much for her to handle. She wasn't exactly prepared to share Heaven with her best friend, her boy since grade school. Like, this was becoming more than just her fucking around- she was falling for him and any blind person could see this.

"Destineee, you're doing too much right now. Let that girl enjoy herself."

Destinee looked back at her mother. "When I agreed for them to take the trip together, I didn't agree to them fucking the whole time they there." Her mother rolled her eyes. "Destinee, you don't own that girl. You need to calm down, you don't want to go. You wanted to stay. You can't just up and leave now, you have responsibilities here. Besides, you're not innocent. I seem to remember a certain someone leaving this room earlier." She clenched her jawline, hating that her mother was reading her.

"You don't get it. I don't want to share Heaven."

Her mother shrugged. "You should've thought about that before you agreed to it. Heaven made it clear that she wasn't ready for anything serious, that this was just fun. And I remember this because I happened to eavesdrop on the two of you and your conversation." Destinee sat down on the edge of her bed, she ran her hand down her face. "I was high. High off of weed and pussy. I didn't know what the hell I was getting into at first. I thought she was joking!"

"Well obviously she wasn't when the two of you have been having your fun outside of the relationship for damn near a year now!"

Rubbing her hands up and down her leg. "So what am I supposed to do? Sit here while my girl and best friend have a swell time together?" Her mother walks over and sits next to her. "You agreed to do this when Heaven made the decision, now you have to deal with the consequences. You can either accept it or not accept it. It's up to you." Sucking her teeth. "Is it crazy that I wanna do me but ion want her to do her?"