𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒: 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒

I'm giving you all a sneak peek on the new people on the scene. I'm only giving you minor details on them. If you want backstories on other people, comment below and I'll contribute more details in upcoming chapters as well as what you're learning here. This will be deleted today at midnight.

LOGAN.

Logan is a former drug dealer (but nobody knew him

Logan is a former drug dealer (but nobody knew him.) he ran the scene for years before he went straight after his little sister's murder (which he blamed himself for) and he was on the verge of taking over the scene for good, but her last dying wish was for him to leave the life and he did. He became a cop, and was a cop for seven years, after years he realized it wasn't his scene and he could do more behind the scenes. He did four years in the marines after and started his own private security firm. Where he's worked with several individuals, including off-the-books clientele which is where he met Jace, and now is head of security and personal detail for Heaven. He's Thirty-Three. Never married. No children.

NICK (whom I changed visual for!)

Nick works three jobs. His other jobs aren't relevant but he works at a moving company. He's got a past just like everyone but not a shady pass. He used to be a ball player and was close to going pro when he was shot alongside his girlfriend at the time by jealous individuals. She was killed and he kissed his hall career goodbye, and now he's dedicated his life to making sure his mothers health is treated properly. He hasn't dated since his time in college but has had occasional hook ups, but no children and he's twenty-seven.

TOLERIE

Tolerie is a esthetician who has her own business

Tolerie is a esthetician who has her own business. She graduated beauty school at 19. Started her own business at 23, she met Heaven two years before that and they have been friends since. The two share more things in common than I'm going to admit but let's just say they both had their share with toxic relationships and when to get out, reasons why she's so hard on Heaven because she doesn't want anything bad to happen to her. Tolerie was left for dead by her ex husband (whom was a man she knew as a child.) Whom was a older man she dated in college. More to be revealed.

JACE. (Of course I changed him too, what you gonna do? Sue me?)

Jace is a baseball star, recently signed a 30M six- year contract. He's been playing ball since the age of 8 years old. He doesn't have baggage or back stories but he does run in some of the "bad" crowds, so he knows people. He's twenty-three. He fell in love with Tolerie the minute he laid eyes on her, for her, he'd do whatever he could. He sees Heaven as family, and loves her as such. His only baggage is his loud-ass, trifling baby mother whom of which is salty about not being apple to cash in on his bag. His child with her is two. And yes, he fucked her again when him and Tol were on a break. Has he fucked her since? That's to be reviewed.

Keirra (coming in chapter 34.)

Kierra will be one of the workers. She's twenty and moved to Atlanta to start up her business in the music industry as a record label owner, she's working two jobs to put herself through school. She's from Brooklyn, New York. She's from around the way. She's put on by Heaven's brother Angel.

ANGEL.

Y'all pretty much already know Angel and his back story. He's heaven's brother whom I will be bringing around more frequent. I changed the dude to give an older approach, him and heaven's relationship has been on and off since he found out the truth about his father and the truth surrounding his mothers death. And not to mention he blamed himself for Heaven's spiral. He's now married to Ming. They are expecting their first child, and yes he's still tryna get with Charlie. (His trifling ass!)

RAIN (Man from the cemetery)

RAIN is the man from the cemetery and I will finally answer all unanswered questions concerning him in the upcoming chapter

RAIN is the man from the cemetery and I will finally answer all unanswered questions concerning him in the upcoming chapter. But he was in prison for years before he came to that cemetery.