𝘛𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘙𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 : Chapter 36

Chapter 36.
Vote |comment - I didn't like this turn out but it's okay. Imma probably time skip.

Heaven stared at herself in the mirror, her hand resting over the healed scar from the accident. She found it funny how the devil tried to take her out several times, but she was blessed and covered; she was still here and breathing. Sure, she was very damaged and needed to heal, but she was working on it and has come far. She wasn't fully happy but happy with her success and how far she's come. "You about ready?" She heard from behind her. She turned her head slightly and saw Logan standing behind her in a black button-down, dress pants, and nice loafers. "Yeah, can you button me up once I slip the dress on?" He nodded. I walked over to the white bodycon dress laid out on the bed. Once she was in it, she lifted her hair and allowed him to button her up. "You look beautiful." He compliments, patting her shoulder and letting her know that she is good to go.

"Thanks, you look good yourself. Um, I'm a little nervous about today. I have this knot in my stomach like something will happen." She sighs.

Logan nodded his head slowly, watching as she sat on the bed and put on her shoes. He bent down to button the strap. "You don't need to be worried about nothing but cutting that ribbon and enjoying the many people that are coming out to see you and witness your success, Heaven. It's my job, and my job alone, to protect you. I have triple the detail tonight; then you got the twins, too. You are safe." She nodded her head, thanking him. After a while she was ready, she looked back at him as he locked up her house, leading her to one of their cars. "So what happened with Nick? I thought he was your date?"

"I don't know. I honestly don't even care right now." She sighs in frustration, getting into the passenger seat.

He closed the door, walked behind the car, and went to get in the driver's side when an old Beamer pulled up in front of her house

He closed the door, walked behind the car, and went to get in the driver's side when an old Beamer pulled up in front of her house. He placed his hand on his gun, prepared to shoot until he saw who it was. He nodded at his crew to lower their guns and get in their cars to leave. "You're late." He pointed out, sizing Nick up as he walked out of the car holding a small box in his hand. "I, uh. I know, I got caught up, I'm here now though. Is she ready?" He looked back at Heaven who was so busy applying lip gloss and mascara that she didn't know what was going on. "Logan! Let's go!" She shouted not looking up from the mirror. "You can ride with us.." She sighed in frustration gathering her belongings and tossing them in her bag, she paced the bag behind the driver's side on the floor, getting out of the SUV to stomp Logan for having her late, she couldn't see out the tinted windows.