𝘛𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘙𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨: 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘪𝘹!

Temperatures Rising Chapter Six

Temperatures Rising
Chapter Six

Heaven stepped out the long hot shower, she splashed water on her face as she leaned over the bathroom sink. She hated the feeling she was feeling. Lust, desire and hatred. She hated how big it had that effect on her, yet she liked the thrill of it all too. She stepped out of her bathroom, looking at the clothes laid out on her bed.

"Do you knock!?" She exclaimed as her brother walked in

He folded his arms. "Where have you been!? I covered for you last night but where'd you go? I looked all over for you at the party, no one knew where you went, Heaven." Heaven couldn't exactly tell him what happened or the fact she had slept in the same bed with the man she swore to everyone whom ever knew her that she hated Harlem and Big Citi. That she had kissed her sworn enemy. That she wanted more with said person but stopped herself. She hated that feeling yet, she loved the way his lips felt on hers. "Heaven!" Her brother calls out.

"What?!" She shouted. "I was with Winnie."

He knew that wasn't true but he let her answer slide. For now. She looked okay and that was what mattered to him, he knew he would eventually come back and ask her where she really was later. "I'm going out with MiMi, we going to get some pizza. You want to come?" Heaven shook her head no. "Imma stick around the house, where's daddy?" Angel shrugged. "He was gone all night. Probably stuck around the church, he texted and told me he wouldn't be home until later today."

"Okay, well, I'm just gonna stick around here and binge watch American Horror Story."

Angel cringed. "Ugh. You like that weird shit?" Heaven slipped on her bra and panties the best she could without him seeing anything. "Yes. It's actually very good, daddy even likes it. Although he talks shit throughout the episodes, talking about you knows that devil shit true. Those witches are true." She rolled her eyes. "You know how he is with that religious stuff."

"Yeah, he does overdo it sometimes." She laughs.

Heaven slipped on her blue Jean shorts and white crop top. "You're welcome. You guys have fun, bring me a slice of supreme." He nods and leaves, after she heard the front door close, she sat at the vanity, fixing her hair and makeup. Today she wore her straight Brazilian wig. Natural looking makeup with tinted lip balm and some clear lip gloss. Standing to her feet she made her way downstairs and, plopped down on the couch in the living room after gathering snacks, turning on AHS. She laid back and watched tv, enjoying her day off from school. There was slight knocking at her front door, she groaned pausing the television, proceeding to the front door in a slow and steady pace, swinging the door open she came face to face with Harlem and his little girl. "Harlem." She smacked her lip folding her arm.

" She smacked her lip folding her arm