𝘛𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘙𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 : Chapter 35 (part1)

VOTE & COMMENT - MOTIVATES UPDATES!

Chapter 35.

"Heaven!" Big bellowed as he entered the house, quickly punching in the alarm code and shutting the door behind him. He dropped his bag and keys at the door, and the sound of rushing water from downstairs was unmistakable. With a mischievous smile, he called her name again before Logan emerged from the bathroom shirtless, drying his hands on a towel. "Shush. She's sleeping."

Big's face scrunched in confusion when he saw his old friend, Logan, standing before him in Heaven's home

Big's face scrunched in confusion when he saw his old friend, Logan, standing before him in Heaven's home. Half-clothed and disheveled, Logan looked out of place as visions of their former days together ran through Big's mind. He remembered the wild times spent roaming the streets, their loyalty to their previous boss, and how he and his brother eventually took over. But none of it made sense—why was Logan here?

"Long time no see," Logan said carelessly as if their reunion were any ordinary one. His arms were outstretched in an inviting gesture that Big had no intention of accepting. A venomous stare burned from beneath his furrowed brows, and he was taken aback by how this man managed to finagle his way into his woman's home without a stitch of clothing on. He couldn't fathom what kind of shit this was.

Big's face contorted with disbelief and fury as he stepped closer to the intruder. His fists clenched at his side and his broad shoulders were tensed. "What the fuck are you doing in my woman's house, dawg?" His voice was low and menacing. He took another step forward, eyes narrowing as if ready to strike anyone who threatened Heaven.

Logan's mouth curved up into a mischievous smirk and his eyes glinted with mischief. He leaned in closer and said, in a low voice, "Relax, Big. I'm not here for Heaven; I work for her." He let out a devious laugh and uncrossed his arms. Then he ran the back of his hand along the bicep of Big's arm in a patting manner as he continued speaking. "But now that you are here, we have unfinished business. Remember that stash we buried years ago? Well, it's time to dig it back up."

Confusion clouded Big's features as he struggled to comprehend Logan's words. Unfinished business? Buried stash? His mind raced, trying to piece together the fragments of their shared history. It was true that they had hidden something valuable together, but Big had assumed it was lost forever, buried beneath the weight of their past lives. As realization dawned on him, Big's anger morphed into a mix of curiosity and skepticism. He stepped closer to Logan, his towering presence casting a shadow over his old companion. "You better not be playing games, Logan," Big warned, his voice low and menacing. "If this is some kind of setup, I swear I'll make you regret it."