𝘛𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘙𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 : 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 28

Bout sick of Jasmine

Vote || Comment

Heaven held onto the railings that led up the stairs to her grandmother's home

"Heaven! I told you don't try and rush it." Her brother, Angel rushed over to help her. Of course, Heaven was stubborn. She was real fucking stubborn. It's been two weeks and she was finally able to come home from the hospital, although she could barely stand or move on her own right now, she was determined to do for herself. Her memory was still fuzzy, some things were coming back but not much. "Damn, what happened?" They both stopped and peeped behind them at Jacob and Destinee walking the block. Although she wasn't supposed to technically be back on the block, she didn't remember and there was no way she would've made it up the twelve stairs that led up to her apartment building. "I am good, Angel. Damn." She hisses, helping herself sit on the top step.

She couldn't make it no further, the pain was unbearable. And, the worst part was... She couldn't even take meds to help with it.

"What's up, Destinee..Jacob." Her brother greeted her, sitting next to his sister. "What's up? We want to know what happened, what happened H?" She was confused, placing her hand on her forehead to try and mask the fact that she was in so much pain, she just wanted to die, the pain was too much. "Mmm, do I know you?" She furrowed her brows. "Damn, so we acting funny now?" Jacob laughs shaking his head. Angel sighed deeply. "Cut that shit, she lost her memory. She was in a bad wreck a few months ago, so... She doesn't remember a lot of shit. Especially you two." They both frowned. "How come nobody told us?"

Angel shrugged. "You ain't family, and she not fucking with you two. Tell me again why we should've informed her exes?"

"My exes? Damn, I was a fucking hoe?" Heaven snapped her neck in her brother's direction. "I was out here hoeing?" Jacob shook his head, brushing the side of his face, his eyes met with the woman he still loved. Heaven had a way of making anyone she with feel good, she always had a knack for pleasing others but never could please herself. "Heaven, you weren't a hoe. You just were making some dumb-ass decisions." Her brother tried comforting her but, that didn't work. She rubbed her chest where the rebar had gone through and her abdomen. "I feel sick. I need to lie down. Help me up, please."