𝘛𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘙𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 : 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳

Temperatures RisingChapter Filler

Temperatures Rising
Chapter Filler.

To the ones who don't know the difference between "woman" and "women" but want to correct my errors, shut the fuck up.

"Mm, I don't do that kissing on the lip shit." Big told the stripper who was dancing on him,  and attempting to kiss him on the lips.

Big had been under a lot of stress lately, between the shit with Heaven- feeling a way towards her that he couldn't quite put his finger on- to his sister hanging out and getting fucked up with the likes of Rainey and who know who else, his mind just been all over the place. If he wasn't out blowing off some steam in the field somewhere, he was here. "Why baby?" She whispered against his face, kissing down his chest. His chest was dripped in sweat beads, tattoos and a few old bullet holes and stab marks.. He licked his lips, looking down at her as she kissed down his chest and to his jeans. She slowly undid his belt buckle. "Don't question me." He said firmly.

The stripper nodded her head, she knew Big enough to know that he wasn't someone she wanted upset, she knew she had to talk to him with ease and much delicacy.

She undid his belt buckle and unbuttoned his pants, undoing the zipper, slipping her hand into his crotch area,  she pulled out his hard on. "Mm, you're so big." She embraced, looking up at him as her lips met his tip, she didn't know why she was so surprised. It wasn't her first rodeo with Big Citi. In fact, she was his top girl in this spot. She took care of him, he did the same. He licked his lip, tilting his head back watching her go to work, "Don't act so surprised. You know that's why they call me big. Among other things." He smirks.

"Oh yes, I know." Her lip surrounded his tip. Her lips pressed against it, giving it a nice kiss before continuing to go to work, relieving his hardened dick with her sensual tongue movements.

He groaned as she went down on him, he had so much pent up stress and anger over the last few days, he needed this. "Fuck." He pushed her head further down onto his dick, "Take that dick." She gagged as he pushed her head further, deep throating him. Her head bobbed up and down, his wetness mixed in with her saliva, he groaned heavily. "Fuck. I'm cumming."