𝘛𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘙𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨: 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 13 𝘱2(Unedited)

Temperature's RisingChapter Thirteen: Part two

Chapter Thirteen: Part two.

I forgot where I said she moved to so we gonna say Georgia . Also this is unedited. DO NOT POINT OUT MISTAKES. I see them and I will eventually GO back and edit them.

  Heaven opened her eyes, turning her head slightly to her left, she smiled softly brushing her thumb over Jacob's chin, leaning up she planted a kiss on his lips, sitting up, the white sheet was stuck to her skin from the sweat from the wild nigh...

Heaven opened her eyes, turning her head slightly to her left, she smiled softly brushing her thumb over Jacob's chin, leaning up she planted a kiss on his lips, sitting up, the white sheet was stuck to her skin from the sweat from the wild night and half of the morning, she shook her head and blushed, pushing her legs off to the side of the bed, she let the sheets fall off of her body, her hands grabbed the side of the bed as she lightly popped her neck and back, beginning to stretch her arms out, she cleared her throat standing to her feet. Looking at the time, it was right in the morning. She reaches over grabbing the complimentary robe provided by the fancy but not too fancy hotel, They were very behind schedule and she almost knew that her father had been blowing up her phone. It was weird coming home because it had been exactly a year since she'd left New York, without free will or without protest. She'd known that her father would just go after the twins when she was constant and persistent that they didn't rape her- he was badgering her so much at one point she had to recount that sinful night.

But even she knew better. She knew the truth.

"I need this, this and this." She pointed to all the items she'd taken out her duffel bag that she needed for her shower and her morning skincare routine. She had a few pimples on her cheek but it wasn't anything new. Her hormonal acne had been kicking her ass and she was trying to do whatever to get rid of it. "Mm, let's see." She browsed through her phone seeing the missed calls from her dad, Rodney- which was strange. And a couple of other people. Shooting a quick text to her dad that she was fine and she would see him in just a few hours, she places her phone back on the charger. She'd wondered what Rodney had wanted. To think about it, Rodney had been on her since that night. Lying out everything she needed for her face. She leaned down to splash water on her face only for his presence to be near, his hard-on morning wood pressed against her ass. "Mm, you still smell so good. How do you always manage to do that?" He mumbled against her neck, his hand pressed slightly on her back to keep her bent over.