𝘛𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘙𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 : 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 23

Chapter 23:

Chapter 23:

✔︎Vote  • Comment

**Vote and Comments inspire back to back updates. Don't be ghost.😒 Second, this is a major time skip. Some details will be mentioned as regards to previous chapters in this chapter and others will be addressed further down but from here on out, Heaven is twenty years old and in college. She's still seeing the twins.****

She gasped and moaned as her back arched off the bed and her fingers ran through his hair

She gasped and moaned as her back arched off the bed and her fingers ran through his hair. Her white, fragrant sheets were drenched with sweat, their love juices mingled together a mess of sperm and pussy juices, and her legs spread wide like an eagle's wings, giving him full access to her pussy. His tongue flicked all over her pink clit like it was a delicate morsel and he had not eaten in days, and his three fingers now turned into one as they moved in and out of her rhythmically. She squeezed on his head from the pleasure he caused, gripping tightly onto her own breast for more pleasure. Her breathing quickened and she felt on the verge of riding out another orgasm in the last five minutes.

His tongue moved with intense precision, each flick sending her further over the edge. She placed her hand on his shoulder as the sensation of pleasure washed over her body, and when she finally released, it soaked into the sheets. He gently removed his fingers, licking them clean while admiring his work. She smiled down at him in satisfaction as she pulled herself up, taking a moment to appreciate their intimate connection. Her lips pressed against his as their tongues engaged in a passionate dance. His salty taste mixed with the unmistakable flavor of her own essence still on his skin, and she understood why he felt so deeply for her.

His hands found their way down her back, lifting her off the bed into the air. A shiver passed through her body as his fingers traced up and down along her spine; it was like being possessed by a spirit of pleasure. Her legs wrapped around him while he held her in midair. He moved her hips forward and slid her down onto his dick until he engulfed every last inch of her pussy with his manhood. "Ooo fuck!" she moaned, locking eyes with him as she rode him, not wanting to let go of that moment for anything. He moaned against her lips, licking them hungrily as they made out in mid-air. The bed creaked beneath them as she bounced on his shaft, pinning him underneath her. It seemed that now she was fully grown, the sex had gotten increasingly better.