𝘛𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘙𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨: 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦: 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦

Temperatures RisingChapter Twelve Part one

Temperatures Rising
Chapter Twelve Part one.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
Keep in mind, nothing in this book is accurate. Including government talks. It's purely fictional, partly researched.

This wasn't some sick game

This wasn't some sick game. This was life to them. Whether it was like Russian roulette, spinning the barrel again and again until boom. Their lives were on the line. They had big enemies. Big time names who wanted them dead. They even had enemies who just wanted them dead or set up because they were making a name for themselves.

Big Citi and Harlem Citi were the evil twins that everyone knew to love but also knew to hate. It wasn't science. It was facts.

The droppings from the rain sounded like music to their ears, the weight of the world was on their shoulders. The only thing on their mind was getting to the bottom of what happened to those girls- most importantly- Heaven. So, as they sat in this chair. Handcuffed in two separate rooms. You probably wondering how they got here?

Hate.

"So, Leon Earl Sterling. You and your brother have been quite the busy duo." The female detective, Jasmine Gates opened her file. "20 arrest, 0 convictions. You must have some serious weight in your corner, because how in the world you get off on every single one of these charges?" Her eyes went from the file and up at Harlem.  "That's okay though, I've been following you for awhile now. But whoever you got backing you and bankrolling your organization isn't going to get you out of this one. We got three witnesses that put you and your brother in several rapes scattered around the city. That's four counts of sexual assault and battery. One of the rape victims have died so that adds murder to the charges."

Harlem just smiled and laughed. He found it funny how this woman who claimed to have "been watching" him and his brother would possibly believe he'd been driving all over the city raping young girls.

"What's funny? These charges against you and your brother aren't funny. You raped several young girls, beat one so bad she ended up succumbing to her beatings. I don't find shit funny, I always knew you two were sick individuals. But rape?" She slammed her hand down on the table, she looked into Harlem's dark eyes with her vengeful ones. "Let me guess, the one that died was of relation to you? Because why else would a federal agent be looking into three rapes in the back woods. I mean, I get it's  a serial rapist on the  loose and that's basically fed territory but, this here.. this isn't federal." She smirked. "You think you're going to wiggle your way out of this one, don't you?"