𝘛𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘙𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 : 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦

Temperature's RisingChapter Nine

Chapter Nine

"Hey, Angel." Harlem dapped him up. He was outside waiting on his sister Siana, he decided after things happened with Heaven a few days ago, he would pick her up from school until she left town with Big in a week for summer break. "Where's your sister? I haven't seen her around in two days." Angel looked around at his friends who were all standing outside, Harlem still couldn't figure out who had raped her. Everybody on his crew didn't have the tattoo she was referring to. Heaven had been keeping her distance from a lot of people, she went to school and came home, she hadn't been back over to any of her friends' parties. She was just isolating herself.

Angel shook his head. "She's probably home. I saw her earlier with Winnie, but then haven't seen her since. She's been acting real weird lately, you know what that's about?"

"You know your sister doesn't talk to me. Probably just still going through it with that break up." I shrugged. Angel nodded. "Probably so, he is still trying to get back with her, he showed up here earlier.." Harlem  nods  his head. "He did?" Harlem wasn't a big fan of Chase, never had been. But, she definitely didn't need him lurking around right now, not with what's all happening. "Yeah. But, uh, she's probably home. I'm about to hit the basketball court so if you see her, tell her I won't be home until late." I nod my head. Siana stepped down the stairs and sprinted over to me. "Why are you here?"

I looked at her. "Get in the car."

"Okay." She sighed heavily getting in the passenger seat. He looked around the school, specifically at any and every boy or man that wandered around. He was a very observant person. He wanted to get who did this to Heaven, but right now things weren't looking too good. "Yo', keep your head down and be a good little bro. You're going places." He told him, leaning off my car, walking around, getting in his car. Siana looked over at her brother. "Why are you here? Is this about the Rainey incident? I told you, I wasn't going to do that shit any more."

He couldn't exactly tell her what was going on. "I don't trust your word, Siana. And the streets are not safe right now."

"What do you mean?" Harlem didn't go into details. Siana didn't question anything further, she knew that she shouldn't question him and to do whatever it was he said. After a while they pulled up at him, she went in the house, he locked up. He dapped up Rodney who was sitting on his step. "What up?" He shook his head. "None bro. I'm trying to figure out who is out here doing this. I heard from a detective there was at least three complaints about a rape at Bea's party."

Harlem frowned. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah. I don't think that nobody from our crew. I think this from the other side. I think he's trying to frame you." Harlem nodded his head. "It makes sense. Cause', Bea said she saw some strange dude lurking around the party, she didn't recognize him. All she saw was his tattoos. And from what she described, we got nobody on our crew matching that description. So, what we're gonna do is pay him and his people a visit." Rodney nodded his head. "So, what's been going on with you and Angel's sister? I've been noticing the two of you not yelling at each other any more."