𝘛𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘙𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 : 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 14

Temperatures RisingChapter 14

Temperatures Rising
Chapter 14.

The boys are actually 29. They aren't exactly thirty. Whew glad I caught that.

"Alright, I'll catch you later

"Alright, I'll catch you later. I'm gonna go to the suite and check in on Siana. I'll meet you at your house later today." Big dapped up his brother, walking over to the suv that was waiting out front of Carmen's shop. Harlem nodded his head. Big placed his foot inside the backseat passenger door, before stopping himself. "You not even going to ask how she is, bruh?" Harlem didn't want to know due to the fact that he didn't want to be involved, he had given Siana chances after chances to make things right but instead, she chose to take a different path, he raised her better then the way she had taken. "I really don't care, Big. I'm tired bro. I give and give and give to motherfuckers and I'm just tired, so I washed my hands with her."

Big sighed. "I get that. I learned that lesson a long ass time ago. But she's blood, we don't turn out back on blood."

"Says the same nigga who shot our pops and brother. Remember that?" Big shook his head. "I do shit, I'm crazy. We established that. That's not the point, the point is that you not the type to walk away from family, you aren't me." Harlem sucked his teeth unlocking the door to his car, making his way towards it. Harlem loved Siana more then anything, she was like his baby before his baby, he devoted his time, and love to her. He made sure whatever she needed, he busted his ass to get it. She was the main reason he got in the game. He got tired of her not eating and getting bullied for not wearing designer clothes or shoes, hand-me-downs from Goodwill. But enough was enough, he walked around and got inside the vehicle. "I'll see you later." Shaking his head, Big got inside of the car and gave him the address on where to go, Big knew his brother was walking down a dark path and sinking into the abyss, he didn't like how he was returning to his old ways and prided himself on making sure that Harlem didn't turn back to his past self.

"Thanks bro." Big thanked his driver making his way out the car, heading inside the hotel and towards the elevators in the lobby.

Stepping off the elevator, he made his way to his door and walked inside the suite towards the coffee table. Letting out a sharp exhale, he tosses the keys down on the table. "You're back, I didn't hear you come in. You just getting back?" Siana questioned, stepping out the bathroom rubbing her towel over her damp curls. Being a bachelor this change was new to him, now that his sister was fresh out of rehab, among other things- She was staying with him for the time being until he was comfortable enough to let her out his sight again. After Siana OD'd things just weren't the same. Harlem kicked her out and wasn't cool with her at the moment so that left him, considering their father was hot at her too. She had been in rehab for the last few months. It was either that or she dealt with their dad and that was something they all knew she didn't want. He didn't understand why she kept choosing to dabble in shit that she knew would kill her, that was bad for her. It wasn't like she had a bad life. They gave her everything she could possibly desire: love, attention, clothes, shoes, designer shit and everything else. "I just got back." He looked her up and down. "So when are you gonna tell us who the father of your baby, Siana?"