𝘛𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘙𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 | 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

This a short chapter but, it's the thought that counts! ❤️Excuse any errors

Excuse any errors. I did not proofread but I will edit later.

 I did not proofread but I will edit later

Temperatures Rising
Chapter four

Sometimes memories are the worst form of torture.

You dwell on the memories, memories so painful that you want to escape but escaping means to lose them. That's torture. Deciding whether or not you want to lose the memories or embrace them. Yeah, that's the worst form of torture. This is what Heaven feels every waking moment, she feels the pain of wanting to forget her mother, wanting to forget the moment she walked in the bedroom and saw her mother lying in that bath tub. Foaming out the mouth, vomit all over her, body cold and blue.

"Heaven." Heaven's eyes landed towards Ms.Vera

She turned her head noticing that she was the only one in class, she sat up gathering her things to leave. "Miss.Gates? Is everything okay?" Heaven nodded her head, she hadn't realized that the clock was ticking, let alone that she had been sitting there out of her head for the last hour of class. She was trapped in her own mind. "Yes." Heaven pushed up her hair. "Sorry. This won't happen again." She rushed out the door bumping into her brother, her books and things scattered all over the ground. Her light sniffles alarmed him. "Heaven, you alright?" She let out a deep exhale as she gathered her last sheet of paper, standing to her feet, she smiled at her older brother. She wiped the tears away. "Yes."

"No you're not, did Chase do something? I'll kill him!" He spoke sternly as he held his sister's chin.

Heaven smiled. "I know you will but no Chase hasn't done anything, I just been thinking about mom a lot lately," Angel had been thinking about their mother too and her sudden death. He didn't know all that surrounded his mothers death and they kept it from him with reason and purpose, he didn't need to know that his beloved mother was a junkie. He didn't need to know the nitty gritty when it came to their mother or their death. "I have been too." He pulls her into a hug. She hugged him back fighting back tears. "Ready to go home?" She nods. "Alright, I'll meet you out front. Got to get Ben and Ken."