Chapter 1: Love,war and me? Shit,things getting serious now!!

Jazzlynn's POV

Jazzlynn,wake up you sleepyhead!!

"Urgh...." the only sound which escape from my lips.

JAZZLYNN CLAIRE STONE, YOU BETTER GET YOUR FAT ASS OFF THE BED NOW!!!

"Hey, my ass isn't that fat mia!" I growled to Mia, my wolf, as i sprang out of the bed. "You know Mia, you are one annoying bitchy wolf."

Well,sorry to be a bitch but i am you and you are me. So practically you are calling yourself names Jazz.

"Haha, thanks for reminding me." I muttered as i walk into the bathroom getting ready for school as usual.

So you must be wondering, what do i mean when i say "my wolf". Believe it or not,I'm a werewolf. And yes, it's not some myths,fairytales and blah blah blah. And mia is my wolf and the most annoying voice i've ever heard in my head. Ok, enough of Mia, I'm jazzlynn Claire Stones,a werewolf, 18 years old,average height for a girl at my age. I got black,little wavy hair which fall effortlessly onto my mid back and mysterious violet eyes which i think i got from my ancestors. If you are wondering how my wolf form looks like,it have snowy white fur with bueatiful blue eyes. Yes i love when i'm in my wolf form,so does Mia. and last of all,i currently looking for my beloved mate.

Meeting with your mate is the best thing for us werewolves. For humans it's like finding your soulmate. Everyday i've been hoping to find my beloved mate ASAP! All my friends have already met their mates and i'm the last to find mine. Well, i've a feeling that i'm gonna meet him soon and i mean it!

"Jazz!!! Mum ask you to get your fat ass out of ya bed! It's already time to go!!" Matt, my lil noisy brother shouted.

"Watch your mouth young boy!" My mum shouted back.

"Will be down in five!" I threw on a white t-shirt with a black skirt, putting my eyeliner and mascara on and ran out of my room.

Late as usual my human. Mia laughed

You mean Master,Mia. And I'm not late

Whatever,Master. I rolled my eyes as i saw Matt standing at the front door waiting for me.

"We are gonna be late Jazz...." Matt complained

"Oh no we are not!" Grabbing my car keys. "Bye mum,bye dad!" I shouted as we ran out of the house.

It was a quick ten minutes drive to our school.I love driving,the feeling of speeding through the roads is wonderful!

"This is the last time i'm gonna ride with you." Matt whispered looking pale and shaky

"Nothing better to start a day with my awesome driving right shorty?" I said as i park at my usual spot.Matt looked at me angrily,

"Don't.Call.Me.Shorty!" I put up my hands up. "Sorry Matty"I smiled. Matt just rolled his eyes and climb out of the car.

"I'll go home by myself later." Matt said and i nodded to his orders as he walk into the school.

I agree with matt, i hate when you drive Jazz.....

"Jazzie!!!" a familar voice called me and instantly embrace by arms before i could reply back to Mia.

"Hey Lili." I smiled back. Lili hugged me again and quickly dragged me to the school.

"Come on fat ass,we're gonna be late!" She giggled and the dreadful day of school have started. AND SERIOUSLY,DO I HAVE A FAT ASS?!?!?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone!!! How was it??This is my first time writing a story on wattpad so i'm freaking nervous on how u would think about it! Sorry if there's any spelling mistakes ir any mistakes(my english is seriously bad). Pls comment on wat you think about it and tell me on how i can improve to capture ur hearts.

Love you,

Anika