Chapter 26: Pretending Love part 2

Jazzlynn's POV

It's been five minutes since Kent left the house due to pack issue and I'm left practically alone with a stranger whom I just met less than ten minutes ago! I could however call the twins down to accompany me but that will only cause them more troubles.

I took the teapot to refill my cup of tea and slowly sipping away as I stared at this Xannon guy.

He had a shiny silvery eyes which fit perfectly for anyone who is a vampire. His white hair was spiked up to give him a little of cool feeling. Based on his appearance, I guess his age should be able in his mid thirties. He also had a decaying odour around him but luckily he sprayed some perfume to cover up most of the smell which I am thankful for.

"It seems you are in deep thought, young one." Xannon said, breaking my train of thoughts.

"Um, yes sir." I nervously sip my tea and realising that I've finish my second cup. Well, gotta refill it cause it taste so damn good! No kidding!

"No formalities needed young one. So, tell me more about you." Xannon smiled.

Mia, help me out here! I begged.

Oh, stop whining like a baby Jazz!

I'm not a baby!

Yes you are!

No I'm not!

Yes you are!

No I'm not!

My mental fight was interrupted by Xannon's laughter. I stared at him in confusion as he stopped to catch his breathes.

"I'm sorry. It's been a long time since I had a good laugh. You and your wolf really suit each other." Xannon said

"We are not!" Me and Mia said in unison, well she said in my head though.

"I'm sorry."

"Wait a minute. You can hear Mia and my thoughts?" I asked.

"Well, that's because you had forgotten to block off your mind. And I can sometime read people's mind but due to my old age. My power is gradually fading off." Xannon explained. My mouth formed into an 'o' shaped.

So can we trust him wolf? I mean he can read our mind you know.

I'm not sure human, we will see.

"It's alright that you won't trust me now Jazzlynn. But I want to know more about you. And your family, especially Mariah."

"You knew my mum?" I asked.

"Yes, when she was little. She had the same eyes as her mother, Jess and you had the same eyes as your great grandma Lynn." Xannon smiled as he recalled his memorises.

"You know my mum's family? But how? I mean that was like hundreds of years ago?!"

"That's because I'm a vampire young one. I live longer than any werewolves and vampires. I think I should be 973 years old this year."

My jaw instantly dropped, I couldn't believe my ears. Right in front of me is a living vampire who think that he is 973 years old and met my great grandma Lynn who I don't even heard of her! This is crazy.

"So will you trust me now?" Xannon asked. I was still dumbfoubded so I nodded my head only causing him to give me a bone crushing hug.

"Finally I've found you. Lynn." Xannon whispered into my hair. Was he referring to my great grandma?