Chapter 19: Adding more love to our life

Jazzlynn’s POV

“Well then Luna, I shall take my leave now.” Samara said.

“Thanks for everything Sam.” I smiled weakly at her.

“Notify me when he wakes up.”

“Will do.”

Samara bowed her head and left our room quietly, leaving me and the unconscious Blake. I got up from the armchair and climb onto the bed next to Blake.

Bandages wrapped around of his well built body, mostly on his left side where the explosion had hit him. According to Samara, Blake had suffered second degree burn which nearly burnt all of his skin. But thanks to his werewolf and Alpha powers, he is recovering just fine.

I gently took his right hand and brought it to my mouth where I planted a kiss on it.

“Please babe, open those gorgeous eyes of yours.” I whispered. I could feel the familiar stinging sensation coming back to my eyes. I don’t remember bring a crybaby before.

I leaned back against the headboard while trying to absorb all of the events that had taken placed tonight. We are party happily and a sudden attack took place which made everyone abit panicky.

After the explosion, everyone came back to the pack house. Greg, who was still in his wolf form, carried Blake on his back to the treatment room where Samara had prepared everything.

Luke told me what had happen and was depressed for not protecting his alpha. I felt anger raising up as the thought of having a child, strapped with bomb around her body was insane! How could that jerk do that to a poor innocent child!

I let out a heavy sigh as my head started to ache after remembering all of the information. I was just about to let sleep take over my body when I heard three soft knocks on the door.

“Who is it?” I asked.

“I-it’s me L-luna. Can I c-come in?” A soft voice asked.

“Come in little one.” Knowing who she was. The door open, revealing a little girl with beautiful long brown hair and her big shiny hazel eyes. “And what can I do for you?” I asked in a soft voice, trying not to frighten her.

“I-is mister alpha g-going to be alright?” She asked. Her body was tensing and her fingers where fidgeting the hem of her dress.

“Come here beautiful.” Patting the empty space beside me. At first she hesitated but slowly made her way next to me. I pulled the blanket over us as I wrap my arms around her, giving her the reassurance.

“Can you tell me your name little one? And how old are you?” I asked.

“I’m Candy Claire Brooks and I'm four years old.” Candy said, giving me her first smile.

“Do you know that you have a sweet name? And we have the same middle names.” I said, making her giggle.

“That makes us sisters.” Candy smile.

“I like that idea. Now, it’s my turn. I’m Jazzlynn Claire Stones and I’m eighteen years old.”

“Jazz-win?” Candy asked.

“Maybe Jazz would be better.”

“Jazz!” Candy squealed but soon she become quiet. “So is mister alpha going to be alright Jazz?”

“Don’t worry, he’s just sleeping. Once he wakes up you can give him a massive hug.” I said.

“Really?” Candy asked. Her hazel eyes sparkled in excitement.