Chapter 9: Bringing Love back home

Jazzlynn's POV

“So are you going to invite him to your house for dinner tonight?”April asked.

“I don’t know.My mum is dying to meet him but my dad is not really in the mood for it and Matt dosen’t even have any interest in meeting him.”I sighed,looking in the mirror checking for my mascara.

“Just bring him over.”Lili said.

“But what if my dad go crazy and all?I don’t want to ruin our relationship.”

“Argh,daddy’s little girl as always.”Lili said,crossing her arms.

“Well sorry for being a daddy’s girl.”I rolled my eyes.”Anyway,I’m still going to ask Blake later.”

If dad’s going crazy later,I’m gonna teach him a lesson. Mia snarled.

Hey!You can’t do that!

I said IF,Human. And as if I’m going to hurt him. I’m also daddy’s girl you know.

Argh,stop scaring me like that Mia!

Alright,fine.Can you hurry up!I’m starving.

Ha!Starving of love my wolf? I laughed.

“What’s so funny Jazz?”April asked.Opps.

“Umm,nothing.Come on girls,let’s go for lunch!I’m starving.”

“Yeah,starving of love already?”Lili joked,causing me to blushed. I bet she can always read my mind.

It was lunch break,all the guys including Blake went to get the tables and food of us.As we enter the cafeteria,crowds of people greeted us.

“Lucky we got the guys to go first.”April said,squeezing her way through.

“Let’s find them.”Lili said, grabbing our hands and dragged us through the crowd but suddenly she stop.“Oh no,Jazz you aren’t going to love this.”

“What?”I asked,looking around and there,I’ve found my answer.There he was,sitting so perfectly waiting for me to join in next to him but the seat next to him was occupied. The scent of Tiffinay & Co. Pure Tiffany Eau de Parfum mixed with various male scents exploded in my nose.YUCK.I let a low growled escape through my clenched teeth,loud enough for that slut to hear.There she was,clinging onto MY MATE.

Let me kill her. Mia snarled.

Nope,let me handle her. I smiled,returning to my normal composer and walk towards Blake.

“Hey babe.”I smiled,kissing him hard on his lips, ignoring the slut who was screaming loud enough to burst my eardrums.

“Who do you think you are kissing with?!”The slut screamed.Oh by the way,she’s Kelly,the school most popluar and play-girl.

“I’m sorry.I wasn't kissing him,I was just telling his lips a secret.”I smiled,wrapping my arms around Blake's neck."Oh and he’s Blake FYI which stands for,for your information if you didn’t get it and he’s mine.”I could hear my friends trying very hard not to laugh out loud and people starting to whisper.

“W-w-what?! Do you know who I am and that attitude of yours!”Kelly scream hysterically,pointing her finger at me.

“Yeah I know you.You are Kelly right?The school most popular but dumb bitchy slut ever known and It’s not an attitude ,it’s the way I am.Oh by the way,the name’s Jazzlynn and do you know that you bark so loud? It's gonna break me eardrums.”I said sarcastically and everyone started laughing.