Chapter 33: Our love have been found. Extra bonus! <3

Sam’s POV

‘Luke, Sam, Zach. Let’s go. Amber, take care of the party while we are away.’ Jazzlynn mind linked us.

‘Yes Luna.’ We replied her.

‘It’s Jazzlynn.’ With that, she closed the link.

I walked out of the house to the backyard to find Zach and Luke already waiting for us. Seconds after I came, Jazzlynn and Blake came out and stomped off without saying anything. I look at Zach and Luke knowing that those two had some ‘disagreements’.

We all headed off to the south part of the pack house where the patrols had found the rogues.

“Alpha, Luna. We have caught them.” Walter said.

“Good job Walter.” Blake said with his voice was filled with anger.

 “Umm, Alpha.” Walter said.

“What is it?” Blake asked in an irritated voice. Walter flinched back and cleared his throat.

“Umm, they seem to be wanting to meet Luna.”

“What?!” Blake shouted causing everyone to lower their heads including me. His alpha voice cause our wolves to bow in submission to their Alpha.

“Stop shouting for god sake Blake! Can’t you see your alpha voice is making everyone scared?” Jazzlynn shouted back at him and walked into the forest where the ‘guests’ have been caught.

Blake cursed under his breath and chase after her. Leaving us behind.

“Let’s go guys.” Luke said and we followed them behind slowly.

“Jazzlynn please sweetheart. Don’t go in by yourself.” I heard Blake calling her. “Jazzlynn. I said-“ Blake shouted at me but Jazzlynn cut him off.

“Guys!” Jazzlynn said.

Who was she talking to? As we went further into the forest, something made my wolf on high alert and he started pacing back and forth in my mind.

What’s wrong Max? I asked him.

Can’t you smell that? It’s so intoxicating! Max said.

I slowed down my pace and took a deep breath in. The smell of maple syrup and mint filled my lungs as I drool on the scent. Once I came into the clearing where everyone were, the scent grew strong. My eyes scanned the entire area and caught the most amazing pair of green eyes that I’ve ever seen.

Her eyes grew wider with hope, happiness and love filling in them. Her wavy blonde hair was tied up in those side braid hairstyle, with the tip ending below her breast. Her small pink lips were calling out for me and kiss her until they turn red and swollen. I swallowed the lump that was trapped in my throat before taking a deep breath.

“Mine.” I said in unison with Zach.

Zach’s POV

My wolf was jumping for joy and begging me to walk faster.

Slowly down Jax. What’s wrong? I asked.

Are you dumb or just being natural Z! Smell that! It’s so so argh, wonderful! Jax smiled.

Smell? I stopped walking and took a deep breath and that’s when the scent hit me like a truck. Honey and mint filed the forest as the wind blew past by. Just by smelling it makes me and Jax calmed down and happy.

I was the last one to reached to the clearing where everyone were standing around the rogues that the patrol had caught earlier on. However, the scent grew so strong that it overwhelmed me. My brown eyes immediate locked eyes into a perfect pair of emerald green eyes that I’ve ever seen, those eyes made my stomach do flips.

Her delicious lips parted a little making them sexy for me to kiss onto them. Her dark blonde hair was tied up to a high pony tail which ends around her collar bone. She held closer and tighter around a girl who look exactly like her but not so beautiful like she is.

I stood next to Sam as he checked out to the girl next to her whom I assume is her twin sister. My eyes went back to the amazing girl and I finally realised that what I was looking for is now right in front of me.

“Mine.” I said in unison with Sam.

Her eyes widen in shock and lots of emotion poured into them. From shock, happiness, love and to fear and sadness? Why does she feel that? Please don’t tell me she wants to reject me. I’m not going to let that happen! Jax howled in agreement with me as I slowly approached nearer to my mate.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like i said, i'll post an extra short bonus for my wonderful readers

Finally Sam and Zach had both found their mates! Didn't expect that did ya?! I have always wanted them to have to find their mates unexpectedly. But will they have a happy ending? Only i will know and you guys to wait to find out!

Pls comment/vote!! Thank you!!

Love,

Anika