Chapter 7: Love have been revealed

Jazzlynn’s POV

Normally every morning I would drag my time to prepare for school. But from today onwards,it’s going to change. I,Jazzlynn Stones,have found her mate!Even though dad wasn’t too happy about it but who cares! I never felt so happy in my entire life,driving to school with Matt beside me telling me to slow down.

Looks like someone woken up in the happier side of the bed today.

Look’s who’s talking.

Shaddup and concentrate in driving. Mia said as I parked my car in my usual spot in the carpark.

“All right shorty,off you go.”

“Is having a mate that good? You have been acting really strangely happy since yesterday,well not when dad literally shouted at you.” Matt asked.

“Matt my little brother. You will know when you have found your mate. You will never stop thinking about her.” I smiled climbing out of the car.

“Sounds weird.” Matt replied,scratching his head. “But,I’ll get it some day.Right sis?”

“Yeah. Now off you go before I have to chase you and tell mum that I’ll be home by dinner.” Matt gave me his playful grinned and ran to school.

So are you prepared for world war 3 human? Mia asked

Huh?What do you mean by that?

Lili.

Crap,I forgot. Save me Mia. Before I could think of any plans,her high pitched voice rang into my ears.

“JAZZLYNN!!!!” Lili stood behind me with her arms crossed,followed by Jackson,April and Tom.

“He-hey guys! Sorry for ditching you guys yesterday I go-“ And as usual,I couldn’t finish my sentence.

“Tell us the truth. Is.Alpha.Blake.Your.Mate?” All 4 pairs of eyes looked at me waiting for the truth.

“Umm… Yes?”

“OH MY GOD! Congrats Jazz!!” Lili squeled,giving her hardest hugs she ever gave to me. Ouch.

“Finally! Welcome to the lovers group!”Tom said and squeezing me and Lili  together. Double ouch.

“Haha! All right you two, Jazzlynn  can’t breathe with the both of you hugging her to death.” April laughed and immediately both of them let go of me.

“Than..Thanks April.” Finally catching my breathe.

“Spill it Stones.” Jackson said,putting his arms around my shoulders.

“Well,he’s hot.Like super hot.” I admitted.

“I wouldn’t like having someone touching my mate.” An alpha voice said,which I soon realized who’s it was.Jackson immediate remove his arm from me. I turned around to see my hot sexy mate,leaning against the tree behind us.

“Hey,you surprised me.” I whispered,not realizing that I was walking towards him.

“Hey sweetheart.” Kissing me on my forehead. “Your super hot mate couldn’t stop thinking of you since I left you.”

“Me too.”I purred,interlacing my fingers with his.”I want you to meet my friends.” Pulling him over.

“Guys,I would like you to meet my mate. Blake Evans,the soon-to-be alpha of the shadow wolf pack.”

“Alpha Blake,long time no see.” Tom smiled.”Hope you didn’t forget about me.”

“Beta Tom of the Clear woods pack and April. How could I forget about you two?” Blake said and both guys gave a bro hug to each other or whatever you called it.