Chapter 6: Love is hard to accept

Jazzlynn's POV

“MUM!!! DAD!!!MATT!!!” I shouted for them as i burst open the front door, throwing my bag on the couch where Matt have been sitting there playing with his phone.

“What in the right world are you shouting for Jazzlynn!” Mum rushes out from the kitchen and dad followed from behind.

“You guys will not believe what had happen to me today! It’s so so amazing!~” I smiled

“So what happen?” Matt asked with dad raising an eyebrow to me. However mum on the other hand squealed.

“Oh god,Jazzlynn! Congratulation! Who is it? Is he hot? Bring him over for dinner!”Mum hugged me tightly. Whoa,note to self.Don’t underestimate her wolf strength.

“Mum,I can’t breathe.” Mum instantly let go of me. “Okay. Firstly,he’s super duper hot. Secondly, his name is Blake Evans and he is the soon-to-be alpha of the Shadow Wolf Pack!” There,I finally said it,however there was a moment of silence.

“So who is that Blake guy you are talking about?”Matt asked.

“He’s my mate,my little brother.”I smiled with Mia going crazy in my head.

Mate!

“No…” I quickly turned my head towards dad who’s mouth was hanging open. What did he just say?

“What do you mean ‘no’ ,dad? He’s my mate, aren’t you happy for my? For your daughter?” I growled lowly.

“Don’t you dare growled at me young lady! And it’s because you are my daughter that’s why I can’t allow you to be with him! Especially when he is from a pack like Shadow wolf pack!” My dad growled back.

“But dad! Blake is MY MATE! And Shadow wolf pack is the most respectful and strongest pack! We all can join their pack!”

“We are not joining any pack Jazzlynn! We are rouges. WE.DO.NOT.BELONG.TO.ANY.PACKS!”

“But Blake told me we can join his pack! We all will be family someday!”

“That’s enough!”Slamming his fist on the wall,causing a dent to be made. “I’m not going to hear any of this anymore.We are not going to join any pack and that’s final!”Dad stomped towards his room,slamming the door hard behind him.

“James!” Mum shouted back.

I don’t believed this. My dad. The one who always supported me and told me to believe what is right just told me that I cannot be with my mate,MY MATE!Instantly I broke into tears. Mia was having a shock attack after hearing dad’s words.

“Matt, go to your room. I need a moment with your sister.” Matt nodded and ran to his room. “Oh sweetie,come here.” Mum carried me in her arms as I cried my eyes out in her chest.

“Why mum? Why does dad got to say all those mean words? I don’t understand. He’s my mate,why…” I cried.

“Give your dad some time sweetie,he has his reasons which he will tell you soon. But for now,give him some time. He’s not rejecting your mate,he’s…..Protecting you.” Mum cooed

“Protecting? More like rejecting me.”I sniffed.

“I wish I could tell you the reasons but now is not the right time.” Wiping my tears away. “Enough of your dad,tell me more about my future son-in-law.” She smiled.

“He’s awesome mum. The best of the best.” And I started telling her all about blake,not missing any single information.

James’s POV

No.This can’t be happening. Her mate,an alpha of a greatest pack. If that information spreads to that pack,she will be in danger. I cannot let that to happen.But,he’s her mate.I should be happy,he can protect her from any danger. No,I can’t take chances.

I paced around my room thinking of ways to keep her safe. After years of running away,I can’t let HIM take my daughter away from me again. Never. I’ll protect my daughter at any cost even if it means hurting her.

 “Kent…” I snarled.

Didn’t expect that didn’t you?? It was hard writing this chapter but it was exciting~ So as usual, how was it? Pls comment down your thoughts! Thank you!

Love,

Anika