Chapter 34: And love is in the air

Jazzlynn’s POV

There standing right in front of me are the ones who saved me from my darkest moment of life.

“Guys!” I said and rushed towards the twins and gave them the tightest hug I’ve ever given.

“Can’t breathe Jazz!” Trinitie struggled to get out of my hug.

“Sorry ‘bout that!” I smiled.

“Looks like you have been doing well young one.” Xannon said.

“Xannon!” I said and gave him a hug.

His muscular arms wrap around me and gave me a hug back. Whenever he held me in his arms, I feel so secure and protected, like how a dad protects his daughter.

A growled interrupted our little reunion as Blake pulled me away from Xannon by my arm. Sparks once again ignite as our skin came into contact and Mia purred in pleasure as we are held by our mate.

“Mine.” Blake snarled.

I looked up to see his lovely grey eyes turning into golden colour, knowing that Michael had taken over. To prevent any ‘happenings’ to happen, I had to calm him down.

“Michael babe, calm down.” I said and wrapped my arms around his neck. “Please.”

Michael instantly relaxes and closed his eyes. A few seconds later, he opened his eyes revealing his lovely grey ones. His arms travelled up to my face as he cupped my cheeks.

“Don’t ignore me again Jazzlynn.” Blake begged. He buried his face at the crook of my neck and inhaled my scent. His actions made my body shiver in pure happiness.

“I won’t if you just let me come along.” I said in a duh voice.

“You are going to be the death of me.” Blake groaned.

“Come, I wanna introduce you to some special people.” I said and pulled him towards where everyone was.

“Guys this is my one and only mate, Blake Evans. The Alpha of the Shadow Wolf Pack. Blake, these are the people who had saved me. The twins, Tifinie and Trinitie. Xannon, Melody, Carmen and little Phoebe.” I said.

“It’s a pleasure to finally meet you sir.” Blake extended his hand out to Xannon.

“Likewise, young Alpha.” Xannon took Blake’s hand and both of them shook hands.

“I cannot think of any way to thank you for saving my beautiful mate.” Blake smiled as he pulled me nearer.

“Oh, don’t worry. There’s nothing to thank me about. Jazzlynn here is like a daughter to me. It’s natural for me to protect her from a stinky mutt.” Xannon laughed.

Everyone was talking happily when Luke, Sam and Zach decided to join us. Immediately, the twins stiffen as they looked behind me.

“Mine.” I barely heard it from behind me.

The twins’ eyes went wide like they have seen something amazing or weird. I looked behind to see Sam and Zach looking at them with such love and passion. Then it hit me, they are mates!

A smiled was spread across my face as I saw the boys walking closer to them. They stare at each other for a few more seconds before Sam decides to break the peaceful silent.

“Hi, I’m Sam.” He smiled, causing Tifinie to smile back at him.

“And I’m Zach.” Zach winked causing Trinitie to blush as she hid behind her sister.

“I-I’m Tifinie. And this is my older twin sister Trinitie.” Tifinie said.

“Such a beautiful name.” Zach said and another awkward silence came by.