Chapter 15: Lovesick to trick love

Jazzlynn’s POV

“I can declare myself bored!” I whined.

It’s been 5 days since we came to the pack house,5 days after getting my health checked and it’s been 5 days since I last saw Blake. The only time I see him was dinner time and when I’m about to sleep. By the time I woke up,he’s already gone. Getting an alpha as your mate is great but he’s way too busy to deal with pack stuff. Especially for Blake,he got to find the Hidden Blade Pack as an extra job.

So to kill those extra time,I’ve called Lili and April to come by to entertain me while the  guys help out Blake with the investigation. Since today was a sunny day,we thought of having a swim and a suntan.

“Oh stop whining Jazz.” Lili said.

“Yeah,at least you got us, unless you don’t want us.” April said.

“I didn’t mean that! I just miss Blake that’s all.” I pouted. “And beside, Mia won’t stop howling for Blake in my head.”

Mate,mate,mate,mate!! Mia chanted.

Oh shut up Mia! I get it already!

“I know how that feel. I miss Jackson already.” Lili sighed.

“Me three but I miss Tom,not Jackson.” April joined in.

“What’s wrong with the long faces?” Amber asked.

“One word. Mate.” All three of us said in unison.

“I never thought having a mate was that depressing.” Amber frowned and jumped back into the pool.

“Neither do I.” I said under my breathed.

“Luna!” A high pitched voice squealed and a girl came running towards me.

“Hey Bella and what did I say about calling me Luna?” I raised my eyebrows at her.

“I’m sorry Jazz.” Isabella pouted. She had brown straight hair with the same piercing blue eyes as Luke, well because they are sibling. I meet her right after the check-up and we instantly became good friends,along with Amber too. Not to mention,she’s Matt’s mate, so that means she’s going to be my future sister-in-law. Yeah! I’ve been wanting a sister and now I got two!

“So where’s Matt?” I asked.

“He’s with Luke and Blake. You know,helping out in the investigation and leaving us poor innocent beautiful girls hanging out in the pool to kill time.” Isabella said.

“Well,at least you have mates. I haven’t even shift yet!” Amber complained as she get out of the pool. “I still have at least another half a year to wait.”

“Don’t worry Amber baby. Once you have shifted,all the waiting will pay off.” Lili said,giving Amber a hug.

 “Yeah,like how I waited months before meeting Tom.” April blushed.

“And I waited two years before meeting your brother.” I said.

“But what if I can’t find my mate? What am I suppose to do?” Amber asked.

“Chill little sister,we will help you out.” I winked at her and she gave me a smile.

“That’s is why I always wanted a sister and not an annoying bossy brother.” Amber said and a growl was heard in the pack house. We all laughed and suddenly I got a idea to play a “game” on the guys.

Due to our perfect listening skills, I took a piece of paper and pen and started writing words down. Everyone read and started giggling. We nodded in agreement and let this game get started!