Chapter 36: Marrying the love of my life

Jazzlynn’s POV

2 years later

This is it. I have been waiting for this day to come. Ever since I was in preschool, I have always daydream for this day. Me with my dad by my side, walking down the aisle in a pretty white gown as my mate wait impatiently at the wedding altar.

“Calm your panties down Jazz.” Dad said as he rubbed my back.

“What if I fell flat on my face? What if I forget my vows? What if” I said until dad covered my mouth.

“Don’t worry Jazzlynn. Everything will be perfect. I’ll catch you if you fall. I’m a daughter’s hero though.” Dad said, making me smile.

“Thanks dad. You are truly me hero.” I kissed him on his cheeks and walked towards the door where my bridesmaids are all waiting.

“Hey, I found a beautiful bride in front of me.” Lili said, making me blushed.

“Well, I’m not the only one who is beautiful! Look at you girls! This dress was the right choice!” I said as I looked at everyone.

The girls were all wearing a full length dress with a sweetheart neckline. All the girls wore different shade of purple dresses to have more colours. While I wore a lacey wedding dress with a beaded sweetheart neckline.

“Mama!” Jayden called me.

Oh yes, I had given birth to a perfect little boy who looked exactly like his daddy. While Lili had also given birth to a beautiful little girl name Lilianna who is my flower girl.

“Mama!” Jayden called me again, asking me to be carried.

“Come here baby.” I said and picked him up.

Jayden giggle and softly touched my face. “Pwetty.”

“Aww.” The girls cooed and were told to standby.

“Who’s gonna give mummy and daddy the rings?” I asked.

“Me!” Jayden raised his tine hand up and laughed.

“That’s a good boy.” I kiss him on the cheek and place him down. “Mummy loves you.”

“Love you too!” Jayden smile showing me his tiny teeth that are still growing.

I linked arms with me dad as we watched the girls one by one walked down the aisle. I closed my eyes and thought of the past event for the past three years. The day I met Blake, when we mated for the first time, the ‘fun’ adventures we had, the day I found I was pregnant with Jayden, the days we prepared for his arrival, the day his was born, his first birthday party. I became a mother, a luna and now. I’m going to be a wife to a fabulous man on earth.

“Ready Jazzlynn?” Dad whispered.

“I’m was ready when I was born.” I said and we walked down the aisle where a smiling Blake waits for me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's the end of LWAM?TAGSN!! 

I wanna thank to those who read until the end of the this book even though is wasn't as good as you guys though it would be....

But anyways,

stay tune as I gonna write a nex story soon~

Lots of love,

anika