Chapter 12: Waking up to love

Jazzlynn’s pov

The sound of the wind passing through the leaves of the tress,making them sway. The birds chirped happily as they rest on the tress. The sound of the water flowing through the river as the fishes live within them. The sound of nature played through my ears as the scent of various flower,tress and the dew on the grass filled the air surrounding me. I inhaled the delicious morning smell and slowly open my eyes as the rays of light blinded my vision.

It took me awhile to adjust my vision and notice where I am. I was in a gigantic room, lying on a king size bed with grey blanket covering my small body. Surrounding the bed was shelves filled with books and photographs.  In front of my was a 40inch flat screen TV with piles of CD neatly placed beside it.  Whoa.This.Is.Cool.

I slowly propped myself up to a sitting position. Every muscle in my body ache in every movement I made. Before I knew it,I needed the toilet badly. I made myself out of bed and instead of heading towards one of the 3 doors which any one of them lead me to the toilet,I fell hard on my butt.

“Damn it.” I said. My voice was hoarse and my throat hurts a lot. I needed the toilet and a drink badly. Before I could get myself up,footsteps hurried towards the room and the door burst open. My head turn towards the direction and saw the face that I’ve been wanting to see and touched.

“Hey,wanna help me up?” I asked. Tears started to filled his eyes with eye bags underneath it.  His unshaven beard cover his chin,making him look a little older. His blonde hair grew longer then I remember but his hot body still stay the same. He ran towards me,crushing me into his chest while his fingers ran through my tangled black hair.

“Jazzylnn..” Blake cried. We stay in this position for a few minute until I couldn’t hold back anymore.

“Blake,I need to go to the toilet now.” I said but his didn’t move at all. “Blake,seriously. Let me go now or I’ll pee right here.” Blake reluctantly let me go and I rushed to the toilet. I took the opportunity to have a quick shower and grabbing Blake’s oversized shirt and short that were place on the shelves.

“Mind if I wear your clothes.” I said as I walked out. Blake was sitting on the bed with his mouth hanging. I sat next to him, his eyes were still filled with tears. “What happened?” I finally asked,wiping off his tears away. His grey eyes looked into my violet eyes with love,regret and happiness.

“You were asleep for three months.” He finally said. Three months? I’ve been sleep for three freaking months? 

“Three months…” I sighed. “So I missed your Alpha ceremony huh.”  Blake laughed.

“Normally people would panicked about sleeping for the whole three month but you are worried about that? Don’t worry,the ceremony was over but the party was postponed.” Blake said. “You are really something special,do you know that Sweetheart?” Kissing my right ear.

“I know,cause I’m yours.” I said.

His lips touched onto mine for a second and it was back down on it. Blake pushes me onto the bed with him on top of me. He licked my lips for entrance but I didn’t grant him the access. A growled escaped from him and continue to lick my lips. I wrap my legs around his waist and slowing tracing his abs with my fingers which made him moaned.  A smile appeared on my face as I enjoy teasing him. I've got to do this more often.

It was a moment of enjoyment until my stomach wishes to growl. We pulled away from each other and a blush made it way across my face.

“Looks like someone is hungry.” A smirked appeared on his face.

“Well, technically I have not eaten for the past three months.” I said.

“Waffles?” He asked.

“With strawberries.” I said.

“Waffles with strawberries coming right up.” Blake said,carrying out of bed in bridal style.

“Put me down Blake!” I squealed as I wiggled out of his arms. Damn he’s strong.

“No way sweetheart. I got to fill up my three months worth of Jazzlynn Stones hugs and kisses.” Blake said. That made me stop and burying my red hot face into his chest. Blake laugh as we headed towards the kitchen.

Blake’s POV

I’m officially the happiest man in the universe! After the torturous months of waiting for my mate to wake up, she finally woke up and fell onto the floor while trying to get to the toilet. The pain immediate wore off and happiness filled in.

It was a rough time during these past months. Everyone was all on the down side after hearing their future Luna was attacked. Her family moved into the pack house where Matt was taken care of.  Her father, James, was on the rampage, treathening to kill anyone who came close to his children. Somehow we manage to calm him down and he brokedown.  Matt injuries wasn’t as bad as we have thought of and within a week or so, he was running around like nothing happen. But Jazzylnn was not progressing well.

One month after the attack, her health suddenly deteriorate and she was so close to death. But miraculously she survived. However,her wolf wasn’t showing any sign of recovering while Jazzylnn on the other side was free of injuries. We didn’t know how long it will take for her to wake up. The Clear Wood Pack was informed of what had happened and volunteered to help us to track down the mastermind behind this attack.  Her friend Lili,April,Jackson,Tom and Alpha Ace came once in a while to visit her.

“What are you thinking babe?” Her sweet voice enter my head, making me to snap out of my thoughts. I turned around and saw her sitting behind the island as she watches me cook her waffles.

“Thinking of how happy I am to see your beautiful eyes and that bright smile of yours.” I said causing her to blushed. Oh man,how I love it when she blushes.

“There are a million things I love about you, like those pretty violet eyes of yours,your bright smile which blind me every time I see it and your laughter always make my knees turn into jelly. You said that to me while I was asleep right?” She asked. I was surprised,she was listening to every nonsense things I was talking to her every day.

“You are a good listener.” I said,placing the waffles on the plates.

“And you are a sweet talker.”  I shook my head and carefully place her waffles with strawberries in front of her. I sat in front of her,just looking at her eat.

"Oh my freaking god! This is the bestest of the best waffles i've ever eaten in my entire life!" Jazzlynn  said,stuffing her mouth with more waffles.

"Slow down little wolf,there plenty of waffles left." I said as i stare at her.

“See what you like?” Jazzlynn asked.

“I see what I love.” I said making her blush again. I knew she need to know what had happen but i'm not the one who is going to tell her.

Dad, I need you to bring everyone here. I pack link to dad.

What is the matter son? Did something happen to Jazzlynn? His voice sound worried

She’s awake. And quite energetic and stuffing herself with food. I mentally smiled.

Alright,will be there in 5 minutes. 

“Sweetheart,we need to talk.” I said and immediately her face went pale. She knew it was going to be a long day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my lovable readers~

There you have it! 2 chapter in 1 day! Yay~ It was tiring but it was worth it((: 

Pls comment and vote! Thanks with lots of Muack!s

Love,

Anika