Chapter 8: Expanding Our love

Jazzlynn's POV 

“Nervous sweetheart?”Blake asked.

“Little. Never been a pack house,well other than Clear woods pack before. Do you think they will like me? I mean technically still a rouge.” I said,fidgeting in my seat.

“Don’t worry,I’ll be by your side and they will absolutely love you.You should have heard them last night. They couldn’t keep their mouth shut after I’ve mentioned you. Especially my mum and sister.”Blake sighed.

“Looks like I’m gonna have lots’ of fun.” I said sarcastically.

“Get ready. We’re here.”The car stopped.

Great. Now what am I going to say? Hi there! I’m blake’s mate and I’m a rouge so don’t kill me.

Are you a complete idiot Jazzlynn? Just relax and be yourself. I’ll back you up.Mia said.

Well that’s the first time you are helping me and I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are just missing.

Haha,sacarsm. Mia said.

“Jazzlynn?” Blake called me.

“Huh,yes?”

“You okay?”Looking a little worried. “If you don’t want to you-”

“I’m okay.”Putting my finger on his lips.” Just having a nice chat with Mia.Come on,let’s go Mr Alpha.”Climbing out of my car.

“Ready?”Blake asked,holding his hand out.

“Ready.”Interlacing my fingers with his and we walked towards the pack house.

“Whoa….That’s your pack house?” My mouth hanged open as I stare the massive building in front of me. It’s five stories high and about three,no,four time the size of my house.

“Surprised?” I just nodded my head with my mouth left hanging.

“How many pack members do you have?”I asked.

“About 350 members. This is just the main pack house. We still have 3 other pack houses for the rest of the pack members and some live by themselves.” Blake said pulling me to the open front door.Before I could say anything,we were surrounded by hundreds of people

“Alpha Blake! Welcome home! Is that our Luna? Luna!!”Words echoed into my head continuously.

“All right everyone silence!” An alpha voice boomed the whole house and instantly everyone kept quiet and turn towards a grey hair guy whom I guessed is Blake’s dad. The grey hair guy walked towards us without taking his eyes off me.

“Blake.”The grey hair called.

“Yes,alpha.” Blake answered.Yup,i was right.

“I’m starting to like your mate already.” Alpha Dad said.“I’m Alpha Greg of the Shadow Wolf Pack.I'm so glad that you came to see us today,Jazzlynn.” Alpha Greg smiled.

“I,um, It’s m-my pleasure sir I mean A-A-Alpha,no I mean Alpha Greg.” I stammered and Alpha Greg just laughed.

“Just call me Greg young lady.” Greg smiled. “Lovely mate you got there son.” Smacking Blake on his back.

“Thanks Father.” Blake cleared his throat. “Now everyone,today I’ve brought my mate,Jazzlynn, to meet you guys. Be nice to your future Luna.” Blake said in his lovely alpha voice and everyone cheer on.

“Come on. I wanna show you to my mum.”Blake whispered in my ears,pulling me away from the pack.We went through which I think was the living room and dining room and through a long corridor. I swear this house is so massive that I cound get lost within seconds. Finally we reach to the kitchen where there’s 3 ladies looking at us.