Chapter 16: Marking of my love

Jazzlynn’s POV

“I’M NOT COMING OUT!” I shouted.

“You got 2 choices Jazzlynn. One,come out by yourself. Two,I’ll drag you out.” Amber said. I cursed under my breath and walked out of the bathroom.

Amber scanned throughout my body and started jumping up and down and shrieked.

“You look gorgeous! I knew that this dress was perfect for you! Blake will be surprised!” Amber took my hand and pulled me to my full length mirror.

There I saw was a girl wearing a perfect fitted one shoulder white dress with a black belt showing off her curves. The dress flow effortlessly above her knees, showing her long slender legs. Smoky eyeshadow surround her violet eyes and a red lipstick applied on her lips. Her usual black hair that always let down was now tied up in a loose side ponytail.

This is me?

“Oh my freaking god. Amber what did you do to me?” I barely whispered.

“Glad that you like it.”Amber smiled.

“I don’t like it, I love it.” I said. “Thank you.”

“Alright then, let the party get starting!” Amber looped her arm around mine and dragged me out of my room.

Probably you guys are wondering what’s going on. I’ll make it short. Last week, Blake decided to have a party where my family and I will be accepted into the pack as well as me being their Luna as well as celebrating his belated Alpha party. It’s those three in one kind of party.

The music blasted throughout the pack house with people swarming in once the living room and turned into the dance floor with a mini stage and a bar. Whoa,how rich is this pack?

Very rich. Mia said. Hey,where’s my mate?

“Hey Amber,where’s your brother?” I asked.

“He said he will be at the garden awhile ago. “ Amber said. “Please go get him.” I nodded and headed out to the garden.

Pack members scattered throughout the garden while some played in the pool. After being greeted by my pack members,I found Sam and Zach westling with each.

“Hey boys, seen your big bad alpha around?” I asked.

“I just saw him going back to the pack house.” Zach said and was tackled down by Sam.

“Better not let your guard down dude.” Sam laughed.

“Thanks, see ya later and don’t start killing each otherThe night’s still young.” I waved and headed back to the pack house.

Is he trying to play hide and seek with me or what?

Come on Human. I know you like it though.

I think it’s you who like it.

I went back to the living room where I finally caught Blake’s scent. I couldn’t stop myself smiling  from imaging what would his reaction will be after seeing me in my dress. However,my happiness was short lived. The familiar scent of Tiffinay & Co. Pure Tiffany Eau de Parfum mixed with male scents diffused through the room.

Not her again.

Please let me do the honour,Jazz. You had your fun last time. Mia begged.

Fine. Just don’t do anything stupid. I’ll push you back.

Do you think I’m as stupid as you?