Chapter 18: Risking life for love

Jazzlynn’s POV

He’s back….

He’s back….

He’s back….

Those words repeated itself in my head like a broken recorder.

Terror held me like a vice-like grip. Every single drop of blood froze in my veins as fear consumed my entire body. All I could do was to stand on the spot rooted to the ground as panic surrounds me.

“Male who finished their training lessons, take your position where you are allocated! The elderly, females and pups, stay in the pack house until further orders!” A sexy voiced said.

I could see everyone running around the house, hearing shouts and cries. I couldn’t understand what was going on around me. But I know that a part of me felt protected.

Sparks of electricity passes through my body, slowly I looked up to find myself lost by looking into his eyes.

“He’s back.” I said with my voice filled with fear.

“I will not let him lay his filthy paws on you. I’ll protect you with my life.” Blake cupped my face, wiping off tears which I didn’t notice that it was falling out of my eyes like a waterfall.

“What are you going to do?” I asked.

“It’s clear. Fight. Until every last of his wolves are dead” Blake snarled.

“Then let me fight too.”

“No!”

“Why not! I can fight too! I killed 4 rogues by myself! I can fight Blake.” I said.

“No. I won’t let you fight Jazzlynn. You may have killed 4 rogues by yourself that doesn’t mean the rest is weak enough for you to kill. They are far worst then those you have faced. And I can’t bear to see you get hurt again.” Saddness filled his eyes.

Crap. I didn’t mean to hurt his feeling.

Well you did.

But you know how we feel Mia!

“I’m sorry. I just” I sighed. “I just want to fight along with you. I’m the Luna of the pack. So I have to protect the pack which means including you.” I took his hands away from my face and bringing them to my lips.

“You are turning me on right now.” Blake smirked, pulling my body to his chest.

“As the Luna of the pack, I want to you to stay and look after the rest. Can you do it for me?” Blake asked. I nodded my head and wrapped my arms around his neck.

“Please come back unharmed.” I whispered into his ears.

“Hmm, I was hoping that you would nurse me back to health.” Blake joked. He kissed me before letting go of me.

“Don’t say that!” I smacked his arm. He gave me his heart melting smile and ran out of the house along with the guys.

After Blake left, I realized that I was left in charge of everything in the pack. Every single pair of eyes stared at me. Great, no one told me how to be a Luna.

Mia, help me out!

No.

Come on wolf!

No way human!

Stop that! Just because Blake left that doesn’t mean you can start sulking in my head!