Chapter 24: Dreaming for love

Jazzlynn’s POV

“For the millionth time Jazz, we can’t!” Trinitie said.

“Alpha Kent will find out and we will be dead!” Tifinie said.

“Why not! Just cut this freaking chain and escape to my pack!” I said.

It’s been weeks since Kent left the house, leaving the twins taking after me 24/7. Ever since then, we have been quarrelling about this.

“Even if we cut that chain and ran out. We won’t even make it up to the forest. Alpha Kent made sure he had guards guarding around the house.” Tifinie said.

Feeling defeated, I gave up and lay on the bed.

At this rate, we won’t get our revenge and return back to our pack! Mia growled as she pace back and forth in my head.

Relax wolf. We can’t do anything right now. It’s just not time yet. I reassured her.

It better be. I’m gonna rip him into pieces after what he had done to our mate! My heart skipped a beat as pain stab my heart.

Blake. He’s gone.

“Jazzlynn!” A voiced called me but I didn’t respond.

“JAZZLYNN!” the voiced said again. I was immediately snapped out of my thoughts and saw two pairs of worried eyes.

“Yes?” I asked.

“What were you thinking? We have been trying to call you but you seemed in deep thoughts.” Trinitie said as Tifinie nodded her head in agreement.

“Opps, sorry. Had a conversation with my wolf.” I smiled. “I think I’m just gonna sleep now.” I stretched my aching body and pulled up the covers. The twins looked at each other with some nods they looked back at me.

“Alright then, we will excuse ourselves then.” Trinitie said.

“We will be around the house doing chores. Just shout when you need us.” Tifinie said and they both left me alone.

I looked up to the plain ceiling and gradually let sleep take over me.

-Dream-

My eyes slowly fluttered open and all I saw was white.There I was, standing alone in the middle of nowhere.

“Tif? Trin?” I called but no response.

Mia?

Hey sexy, miss me? Mia said.

Haha, as if! But are where are we? I asked.

We must be dreaming. Cause the last thing I remember was you looking at the ceiling like an idiot and slept like a pig.

Hey! I wasn't! I pouted.

I sighed and started walking around the area.

Suddenly, my vision started to get foggy as mist slowly appeared out of nowhere. Soon the mysterious white area disappeared and trees and grasses appeared out of no way.

What are a weird dream. Just seconds ago I was in some weird white room and now I’m in the middle of a forest? I must be having one of those weird dreams.

Walk Jazz. Mia said.

Huh? Where? I asked.

Straight. Go straight. Something or someone is waiting for us.