Chapter 5: Getting to know love

Jazzlynn’s POV

Two words. FREAKING NERVOUS !

I’m here,waiting in my car for my mate to bring my Mocha café from the store.

Relax Jazzlynn, he’s seems nice and very hot. Mia reassured me

Yes, he’s nice and super hot and that’s why I’m freaking out now!

Well,no time to freak out my dear human. Here he comes.

My mate walked towards my car carrying two cups of drinks with the brightest smile I’ve ever seen.

“One mocha café for you.” Passing my drink as he closed the door shut.

“Thank you umm..” I forgot that I still didn’t know his name.

“Blake. Blake Evans. Turning 18 in 2 weeks time and becoming the new alpha of the  Shadow Wolf Pack.Yours?” His eyes sparkled as he asked about me. Blake,that really suits him, Blake the alp-. Wait what?! My mate is an alpha of Shadow wolf pack?!?! I'm in deep trouble.

Mia,help! I can’t say that I’m a rouge,he’s a alpha of the mighty Shadow Wolf Pack! What I’m I gotta do?Is he going to reject me? Mia was silent. She was a shock that blake was the alpha of the most respected pack. Mia,what ar-

OMFG JAZZLYNN!!! HE’S THE ALPHA AND WE ARE GONNA BE LUNA OF HIS PACK! AIN'T THAT FANTASTIC! Mia screamed in my head. Ouch

Say what? Mia,did you heard what I’ve just say to you?

Yes and I don’t really care. He won’t reject us babe, look in his eyes. You can tell his totally in love with you,i mean us! Mia purred.

“Love,are you okay?”Blake asked,trying not to scare me.

“Umm,yeah. Sorry. I’m Jazzlynn Stones,18 and I….. I actually umm…don’t belong to any pack.I'm a rouge.” Barely saying alound. I couldn’t bare to see his eyes,I’ve disappointed him. His mate,his pack future Luna, a rouge. Before I knew it,I was crying.

“Hey,sweetheart.Why are you crying?” Cupping my face with his large warm hands. Sparks of electricity went through my skin as he touched me. “Sweetheart,you can tell me anything.”Sweeping off the tears that falls down to my cheeks.

“You don’t hate me?” I whisper feeling kind of surprised. "I'm a rouge and you are an alpha.We are totally different."

“Why would I hate you? You are my mate,I wouldn’t hate you.I’m not gonna leave you.”Blake reassured me. “Look,just because you are a rouge and i'm an aplha that doesn’t mean I would hate you,Jazzlynn. I don’t know what you are thinking of now but I’m not gonna let go of you. I know we just met but" Blake closes his eyes and took a deep breathe. "I love you,Jazzlynn.” He whispered with his eyes shining brightly with love.

My mind was going crazy.He didn’t reject me! He accepted the way I am even though I’m a rogue. I am super happy. He love me!

“I love you too blake.”I said.Yeah,that’s it! I’ve said it! For all these years that I’ve fantasing that I would confess my love to my mate along the beach or somewhere beautiful have been dashed. But you know what,that doesn’t matter anymore. This is way better.

“So, tell me more about you.” Blake smiled,taking a slip in his drink.

“Well, as you know, I’m a rogue that means my family are also rouges. We have been living in the human territories for years and I love spending time with them but Mia always interrupts when I’m having fun. Oh by the way, Mia is my wolf who is so fussy and annoying. “I said and blake listening very carefully to every words that I said. “So what about you?”I asked,taking a slip from my mocha café.

“I’m the alpha,well, soon to be alpha of Shadow Wolf Pack and my wolf is Michael and he’s dying to meet you. I lived with my family and pack members in the pack house even though I have my own house which I’m planning to live with you. Oh and I have a little sister who’s been dying to meet you ever since I shifted.”

“Well,my little brother don’t.” I laughed.

Boys. And who say I’m fussy and annoying?

Haha!Nice one Mia. I’m just telling him the truth my little annoying wolf.

Whatever  human, continue talking to him! I wanna know more of him. Mia purred.

“Favourites?”I asked.

“Black, beef lasagna, my pack, the forest and you.” Blake said which made me blush at the end. “Yours?”

“Any light shades of purple, any food that got to do with strawberries, the beach and…. You.” I blushed making blake purred with happiness.

“Jazzlynn, why not you and your family move into our pack? That way you and your family won’t be rogues and hide in the human territories. Since we are mates, you are going to be the future Luna of the Shadow Wolf Pack. Everyone will be happy to have you and your family to stay with us.” Blake asked.

“I would love to but I got to ask my dad.” I replied,thinking of what dad would react if I were to ask him. Sensing my uneasiness, blake place his hand on my lap.

“It’s alright, take your time. Talk to your parents and we will decide from there.”

“Thanks blake.” Putting my hand over his hand giving him a light squeeze. The touch send more pleasure through my skin making me beg for him to touch me more.

“No prob sweetheart.” Blaine purred leaning towards me,slowing letting his lips touch mine. The kiss was so gentle yet passionate. My first kiss,stolen by a guy who is destined to be mine forever.

Hey everyone!! So,how was it? Her mate have been finally reviewed,well his name and they finally kissed!!  So what do you think about it? Happy or disappointed?  So pls comment o what you think it went and tell me what I can do to improve! Thanks!

Love,

Anika