Chapter 31: I'm coming back home love!

Blake’s POV

I’m in cloud nine. I’ve finally got my mate back and we have mated again. Now all I have to do to is to thank Bruce for the help and go back to my pack with their long lost Luna.

We were walking hand in hand while we walked towards the pack house. I could feel that something was bothering Jazzlynn which I have an idea of what she is thinking. How did I come back alive when I died in front of her. Well, things will be explained once we get home.

But I also want to ask her how did she escape from Kent? Was she treated badly during the six months that we last saw each other? Did Kent touch her? Questions continue to increase that I didn’t realized that we had already reached in front of the pack house.

“Babe?” Jazzlynn called me breaking my train of thoughts.

“What is it sweetheart?” I asked.

“We’ve reached.” Oh yeah, I forgot.

“Alright, let’s go in, wrap up and go home. How does that sound?”

“Awesome.” Jazzlynn smiled and we pressed onto the doorbell.

“Coming!!!” A high pitched voiced reply and the door opened.

A girl around our age opened the door. She had bleached blonde hair with loads of makeup on her face. Wearing a very tight tank top and a very very mini skirt. She stared at me and started to batter her eyelashes.

Eww, she reminds me of Kelly. Michael said.

Likewise.

“Hi there handsome. Come in, I’ll entertain you.” She purred.

Yuck, that made me shiver internally. Before I could growl at her, my mate was already growling.

“Hey bitch, see that you got that wrong man to pleasure you.” Jazzlynn snarled.

The girl’s eyes grew wider after she realised that Jazzlynn was next to me. She recomposed herself and gave an ugly smirk at my mate.

“Why isn’t this the bitch from last night. Looks like you have been spreading your legs for some guy.” The girl said. I wanted to twist this bitch neck when Jazzlynn mind link me.

Let me handle this babe.

I looked at her as a smirk was plastered on her face and she crossed her hand around her chest. Making her boobs rise up a bit, shit why does she have to be this sexy. I mentally shook my head, trying not to concentrate on her boobs.

“Well unlike some bitchy wolf. I only spread my legs for my mate which happens to be the one you were inviting to spread yours.” Jazzlynn said as she pretended to think. “Ain’t I right?”

“WHAT DID YOU SAY!?” The girl screeched back.

“Whoa, you bark louder than a bitch!” Jazzlynn closed her ears. “Maybe you are the queen of the bitch.” You got to love this girl’s attitude.

“How dare you insult me? You have no idea who you are insult to! I’m the pack’s fastest she-wolf fighter!” The girl stomped her foot and was about to slap Jazz when Bruce decided to join in.

“That’s enough Melissa!” Bruce ordered causing her to stop.

“Oh Alpha Bruce, this bitch threatening me!” Melissa used her pathetic voice.

“I wasn’t threatening, I was just stating the truth.” Jazzlynn shrugged.

“You bitch!” That made her snapped as she prepares to lunge to Jazzlynn. However, Jazzlynn was quicker than her and had her pinned onto the wall by her throat.