Chapter 30: Mating love again

Jazzlynn's POV

He’s here for you.

These four words play repeatedly in my head like a broken recorder. He’s here for me. He’s alive. He’s been searching for me. For the past half year. Blake has been searching me.

If my back wasn’t that painful, I would be doing my happy dance while jumping on the bed. But sadly, I’m stuck lying on the bed while Mia was doing the happy dance in my head instead.

Mate! Mate! Mate! My mate is back~ I’m a happy wolf~ Mia sang.

Argh, not only my back hurts. My head is starting to hurt. I complained.

Just because I can dance unlike someone, that doesn’t mean that you can’t just go running around complaining. Mia bites back.

 I’m not running around complaining my dear wolf, I’m practically bedbound thanks to the awesome injuries I’ve received.

You are just jealous.

What makes you think of that?

Cos I can expressed my happiness unlike some bedbound human. Mia smirked.

I hate you, Mia.

Hate is the new love Jazz. Mia smiled.

Whatever. I sighed as I closed my eyes, waiting for my prince charming to pick me up.

It felt hours had pass by but in reality, only five minutes had passed. What’s taking him so long to get here? That’s it! I had enough, if Blake’s not coming to get me, I’m going to get him.

I nodded my head with agreement to myself. The pain was unbearable but still somehow manageable that I had to slowly propped myself up. Once I have finally sat on the bed, the familiar delicious smell enters the room.

The sweet caramel aroma with the hint of woodsy smell surrounds me making moan involuntary.

“Where’s Jazzlynn!” A sexy husky voice shouted.

I could feel goosebumps on my skin as his husky voice shouted out my name. I throat felt tight that no sound could escape from my mouth.

“Go and get her.” Bruce said and the sound of door opening and footsteps were heard running towards my room.

The door burst open causing me to cover me eyes to protect them from going blind due to the bright lights. Soon the door closed, I removed my hand and looked at the person who had entered.

There stood a guy who was panting heavily. His shirt was soaked in perspiration while his jeans and shoes were covered in mud. His once messy blonde hair had now become much more longer where the end touches his shoulder and more messier. His mesmerizing grey eyes glittered with tears that slowly rolled down his rosy cheeks. Under those eyes where dark circles that shows me that he wasn’t getting enough sleep for a long time.

I could not help to notice that his once nicely shaved chin had stubble around it, making him look hot but little older to me. My eyes went back up to his grey eyes which filled with happiness and love in them. Deciding not to stay in wonderful silence anymore, I had to speak up first.

“How long are you gonna plan to stay there handsome? Don’t you miss me?” I smiled as tears spilled out of my eyes.

After saying that, Blake embraced me in his arms in a flash and cried. Sparks exploded as our skin made contact with each other. It felt like I was riding a rollercoaster, my heart raced and my stomach had butterflies. I slide my arms around his neck, bringing him closer to me.