Chapter 4: So this is Love? Oh yeah it is!

Jazzlynn's POV

There he is. Standing perfectly in front of me with his eyes transfixed into mine. His blone hair falls perfectly onto his face,not covering his delicate yet piercing grey eyes, His bicep muscles exposed out of his black shirt along with his worn-out jeans. 

OH MY FREAKING GOD. My heart exploded multiple times,my mind was completely blank and i was getting a little dizzy from it. Finally,there he is. My mate.

BREATHE YOU STUPID HUMAN!! Mia's voice snapped my out of my dazed and realised that i wasn't breathing the much needed oxygen that i really needed.

Sorry and thanks Mia

Thanks for not killing yourself and myself in front of our MATE. So what are you standing here?Go to him!

Seriously i don't know what to do. Part of me,well Mia, want to run up to him,hugging,kissing and never leave him by his side. But truthfully,I can't.

My heart stop beating when my mate starts walking towards me. What does he think of me? Will he accept me as his mate? Or will he reject me?

Oh please Jazzlynn calm down! Now,don't fool yourself in front of my mate okay?

Easy for you to say and he's not only your mate,He's mine too! And before i knew it, my mate was standing right dorectly in front of me.

"Hey,wanna go grab something to drink and have a little chat?" My mate smiled. OMG,his smile and his sexy husky voice.

"Umm, yeah. Sure.I'll drive." Bringing out my car keys and suddenly remembering my friends. "Sorry guys,change of plans. Congrats Austin and Tammy on my behalf.Bye!" Turning my back to them and walk towards the carpark with my mate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi hi!! So ths is a short chap bout them meeting each other. I kinda sucks in expressing romance but i tried my very best and sorry for my english! Pls comment on what you guys thought and how i could improve it? Thanks!!

Love,

Anika