Chapter 27: My love is back?

Jazzlynn’s POV

My eyes wander around the room where Xannon said it will be my bedroom during my stay in his gigantic mansion. Everything in the room is perfect. The walls were painted in cream and caramel brown. A queen size bed was placed at the left-centre of the room with the TV and game set located on the other side. It had a personal bathroom with a big soaker tub.

There was even a balcony at the end of the room with a small sitting area where it has the amazing view of the forest and the village at the bottom. After inspecting the room, I sat on the bed and fell back with my legs hanging off the bed.

What a day it has been. Woken up to get dress due to Kent’s order, went down to the living room and pretended to be his mate. Met a vampire for the first time of my life who knew my mum’s family. Kent attacking him and finally moving out of that house to his mansion with the twins. Yup, who wouldn’t get tired after these dramas.

Finally decided not to think anymore, I closed my eyes to rest but it only made me think of Blake. The way he hold me in his arms, the husky voice of his calling my name. His messy blonde hair which always fall perfectly over his shiny grey eyes. The sparks that ignite on my skin every time we touch each other, the smile which make my knees turn into jelly. I miss him so much.

Knowing that I would breakdown at any moment, I hopped off the bed and walked out. I skipped towards the twins’ room where I could hear soft giggles behind the closed doors. Seems like they are having fun.

"Let's go girls." I knocked onto their door and we headed down to the living where Xannon said he would be waiting for us.

It's been a super duper long day and I wonder what does Xannon had installed for us. As we came down the stairs we could hear voices speaking to each other. Looks like Xannon brought some guests along.

"Uncle X!! I want to play!" A high pitch voice said. 

"We shall play later Phoebe. I've things to settle." Xannon said, causing Phoebe to whine a little.

We slowly entered the living room with four pair of eyes looking at our direction. Great, this is so awkward. The twins who were standing behind me shift in discomfort. There was a short moment of silence until Xannon cleared his throat, causing everyone to focus their attention at him.

"So girls, how did you like your rooms?" Xannon asked.

"I like it. It feels so calm by just staying inside. Can’t wait to sleep in it tonight." I said.

"It's way better than what we had previously." Trinitie said.

"I can get used to sleeping in that room." Tifinie said. This cause Xannon to have a big smile on his face.

"Glad that you girls love it. Come and seat down. I want you to meet someone close to me." Xannon gesture to the sofa where it was place in between the armchair which he is sitting and another sofa which the guests were sitting.

"Girls, this is Phoebe, my niece. Well, adopted niece." Xannon introduce us to the little girl who was clutching onto his leg. Just by looking at her, it reminds me of Candy. I wonder how she's doing right now.

She's a strong girl, don't worry. Mia said.

You are right. I mentally smiled and focus back to Xannon's introduction.

"And this is my buddy Carmen and his beloved Melody."

"Hello." Carmen said. He had a pale blue eyes and light brown hair.

"I'm so glad to finally meet you. I'm melody. I can tell that we will be future best friends!" Melody said and gave us a hug. She had a pretty emerald eyes and long flowing black hair. Her scent was different from Xannon's and Carmen's.