Chapter 35: Additional Love??

Blake's POV

It's been weeks since the party ended and it feels like the pack had grew even bigger. Zach and Sam had finally found their mate and now they are officially pack members of the Shadow Wolf pack.

The vampires on the other hands did not join our pack but we have alliance with them. So if one of us in trouble, we will help one another. Not forgetting to mention, Aunt Sally have been mated with Xannon and now they are living together at his mansion. With Aunt Sally gone, there ain't any delicious food being made, except for Mariah and Jazzlynn's cooking. Yummy!!

Talking about Jazzlynn, she had gone back to school with us. After telling the principal about her getting into 'accident' and had to rehab for months was being bought. Well, with the help of my dad though.

Right now, we as in the whole gang are at my backyard having our lunch. Jazzlynn was sitting in between my legs as she continues to munch on the strawberries which she doesn't get sick of it.

Amber sat next to Luke where they chat happily away. Matt and Isabella on the other hand were munching away. Zach and Sam were  at the pool having their usual ‘fights’ by pulling each other into the water while the twins sat at the edge of the pool were just laughing away. Lili and Jackson were discussing about names for their little baby girl who is due in two months time while April and Tom were having a walk around the garden.

Ah, such a peaceful day it is. Nothing can make it even more peaceful.

"What are you thinking about babe?" Jazzlynn asked as she drew circles with her thumbs on my hand.

"Thinking of how peaceful it is to have you munching your strawberries away while sitting in between my lap." I kissed the back of her head.

Jazzlynn giggled and turn around to face me.

"So you do you want me to continue eating the strawberries or what?" Jazzlynn said as she popped another strawberry into her mouth.

Her lips moved as she chew onto it, making me just wanting to smash my lips onto hers.

"I would rather have you to eat me." I winked at her, causing her to blush.

"I bet you don't taste as sweet and delicious as this one." Jazzlynn said and popped yet another one in.

"You know how delicious I taste." I crashed my lips onto hers.

The taste of strawberry was everywhere on her lips as I licked her lower lips for entrance. I could feel her lips pursing, not wanting to open for me. I snake my arms around her back and slid my hand under her shirt.

This cause her to gasp in surprise and I took the opportunity and slid my tongue into her mouth causing her to moan. I was enjoying the moment when something hit the back of my head.

"Ouch! What the hell!" I cursed as I turn around to see what was being thrown at me. It was a small stone.

There stood a very angry Phoebe with Candy standing behind her. Phoebe had her arms crossed over her chest as she glared at me.

"Don't you there hurt Jazzwin!" Phoebe said.

"Huh? Phoebe, what are you talking about?" I asked.

"Don't play dumb! You were eating her and she cried!" Phoebe said.

I was dumbfounded as everyone around me laughed. Oh boy, this kid is giving a serious ass kicking time.

"Don't worry Phoebe. Blake didn't hurt me at all." Jazzlynn laughed.