Chapter 23: Truth that anger Love

Jazzlynn’s POV

Seconds become minutes.

Minutes become hours.

Hours become days.

Days become weeks.

Weeks become months.

And months will become years.

It seems eternity ever since I woke up in an unfamiliar room, filled with unpleasant smells. The whole room was dark with the only two light source came underneath the door and the slight opening from the curtains.

 My once bloody naked body is now cleaned and covered with a big white shirt, which reach under my knees. My messy hair had been neatly tied up into a bun. There was still bruises from the fight where they are slowly healing.

My initial plan was to get up and escaped through the windows. But sometimes, things doesn’t goes the way you had planned it. My left ankle was shackled by a chain which burns every time I tried to touch it. It seems that it was coated with silver on the outer side and not in the inner part where my ankle contacted it.

Just as I was about to destroy the bed, footsteps slowly approached to the room. Instinctively, I went to my defensive position and let out a warming growl.

The door knob open, revealing the guy who killed my mate.

“Looks like you more energetic then I’ve expected.” Kent smirked. He closed the door behind him and locked it.

“Don’t you dare come any closer!” I snarled. Mia was enraged and was fighting with me to take control.

“Love when you are angry sweetheart but do you know what makes me fall in love with you more? Is when we are making love.” Kent sat on the bed. I quickly jumped out of the bed and ran towards the end of the room. Luckily the chain when long enough for me to go to the bathroom..

“Don’t call me that!” Before I could even blink, Kent pushed me down onto the bed using his super wolf speed as he stared at me with his cold eyes.

His once pitch black eyes turn to gold as they burn with fury and lust.

“Now don’t you dare piss me off sweetheart.” Kent smiled. “Now where was I? Ah, yes. I’m gonna make you mine.” With that, he smashed his lips onto mine.

The kiss felt totally different from Blake. Blake’s kisses were always filled with love, care, passion and warmth. But this, this is disgusting!

Without realising, Mia took over my body and kicked his little precious jewel. Kent hissed in pain as he fell onto the floor, clutching his precious one.

“I’ve warned you, stay away from me.” I warned. Kent got up and simply laughed.

“Now I’m falling in love for you even more.” Kent pinned my hands above my head with one hand as the other roamed around my body. “I can’t wait to make you mine forever Jazzlynn.”

He planted kisses along my neck as his filthy hands move from my legs to my stomach, making his way to my breast. Suddenly and luckily, there was loud banging on the door causing him to stop dead on his tracks.

After making a click sound with his tongue, he let me go and stomped his way to the door.

“THIS BETTER BE IMPORTANT!” Kent shouted. The person flinched back but regained his composer.

“Sir, it’s them.” The man said which I soon recognised as Leon.

“Fuck.” Kent cursed. He stood still and thought for a moment. “Let’s go.” He told Leon and turn facing me.