Chapter 20: Finally mated to love

Blake's POV

It's been days and nothing have been found. Firstly, targeting my mate, then attacking her. And lastly, dare to attack my pack.

The only things we know right now are that the Hidden Blade Pack had took over the Secret silver Pack right after James and Mariah left the pack. Like their pack name, they are good in hiding away from us.

According to Candy, that son of a bitch alpha have been doing nothing but evil to the members. Forcing the woman both mated and not, to sleep with him to satisfy him. Killing anyone who defies him. And attacking any pack who came into their way.

"Blake, dude. You listening?" Luke waved his hand in front of my face.

"Yeah, sorry." I rubbed my temple. Argh, alpha duties are giving me headaches.

"So this is the last documents for you to go through." Luke passing me a folder.

"Thanks, you are dismissed then." I said. Luke bowed his head and head out of this office.

I leaned back against the chair and just stare into the air. I was enjoying the silence when I heard tiny little footsteps running towards my office. A knock was heard followed by a small giggled.

"Come in Candy." Candy quickly closed the door and ran towards me.

"Quick Blake! Hide me!" Candy hide down the table.

"Why are you hiding from?" I asked.

"Shh! Not so loud!" Candy pressed her little finger onto her lips. I leaned down, motioning her to come closer.

"So why are you hiding?" I whispered.

"I'm playing hide and seek with Jazz, Amber, Isabella, Matt and Luke. And Jazz is going to find us." Candy smiled.

"Alright. I won't let her find you." I said and sat back up as Jazzlynn approached my office. She leaned perfectly against the door with her arms crossed. Her delicious strawberry and chocolate scent diffused through the office making me relax.

Mate! Mate! Michael chanted in my head. I couldn't help myself but to smile.

"I know you are hiding her babe." Her angelic voiced said.

"I have no idea what you are talking about sweetheart."

"Don't lie. I can smell her." Jazzlynn smirked. Candy shifted nervously under the table. I smiled and walked up towards her.

"Well, too bad. She's not here. But I am." I leaned down and kissed her cheek.

I found myself wrapping my arms around her small waist, pulling her nearer to me. I kissed her sweet lips and licked her bottom lips for entrance. I felt her lips forming a smile and not letting me enter her. I growled in frustration and gave her butt a little squeezed. She gasped in shocked and I took the opportunity and smashed my mouth onto hers as our tongues untwine together.

After a good wrestle, we pulled away from each other to catch up with our breath. We were lost as we stared at each other's eyes. The way her violet eyes sparkled with so much love make my wolf purred in delight. We were enjoying the moment when Candy decided to sneeze.

"So I see that she's inside Mr Evans." Jazzlynn said, tracing my abs.

"I thought my hiding skills were perfect." I pouted. Jazzlynn laughed and gave a quick peck on my lips as she went towards my desk.

"Found ya little one." Jazzlynn said, carrying a giggling Candy in her arms.

"So am I the last one?" Candy asked.