Chapter 21: And love is in danger again

Jazzlynn’s POV

“Alright girl, spit it out now. Tell me everything, all from the start. Not a single detail missed. Understand?” Lili demanded as soon as I reached school.

“Stones is being a naughty girl by not coming to school. Tsk tsk tsk.” Tom said.

“We miss you Jazz.” April said, giving me a hug.

“Sorry guys. Things just got um, busy.” I blushed.

Since the day we have mated, Blake has been. Let’s just say a little sexually active. Which cause me to me to have a little or maybe a lot of difficulty getting out of bed.

“Oh please, spare me. Don’t tell me any further details! I can already smell it.” Jackson pleaded as he pinch his nose acting like a kid.

“Look who’s talking. Did you forget about yourself Jackson?” I raised my eyebrows as blushes appeared on both Jackson’s and Lili’s faces.

“Speaking of that, where’s your big bad alpha mate Jazz?” Tom asked. “Rare of him to leave you alone.”

“Oh, Blake had to do some alpha issue so to kill time, I’ve decided to come to school today.”

“Wait, I thought you were-Ouch!” Jackson cried as Lili hit him on the head. “Why did you do that for sugarball?”

“Seriously Jackson, stop embarrassing me.” Lili blushed.

“But I-“

“Alright people! Off to class now!” I butt in, pulling Lili and April along. Yup, it’s gonna be a long tiring day.

Blake’s POV

I miss her so much. It’s only five minutes since Jazzlynn left and my life feels so empty. In another seven hours, thirty-three minutes and sixteen seconds and she will be back in my arms.

I groaned in frustration as I quickly glance through some paper works. No, I can’t concerntrate. I ran my hand trough my hair as I mind link Luke to postpone the meeting with the pack elderly to tomorrow as I have a date to prepare so for my beloved mate.

Jazzlynn’s POV

Finally, school’s over!!! Hurray!!! I mentally cheered in my head as I walked to my car.

Race back to the pack house Human. Mia demanded

Hey, don’t get me into trouble with the traffic police. Remember what you had done last year? I reminded her.

That was your fault for going too fast.

Yeah, and who was the one telling me to accelerate?

Not bad Jazz.

Hmph, not as bad as you wolf. I smiled.

“Maybe I should get a mocha café on the way back.” I said to myself as I settled into my car.

Luna, It’s Luke. Luke voice said in my head.

What’s up Luke. And it’s Jazz. Oh do you want any drink from the café near the school? I asked.

Luna, there’s trouble.

What’s wrong? Is it rouges? Did something happen to Blake? Is he okay?

That’s the point. I can’t contact him. We have been searching for him but we can’t track him.

What? Now I’m starting to freak out.