Chapter 32: Back to love life of mine

Jazzlynn's POV

Imagine a dog who is waiting eagerly for their owners to come back home. It’s tail wagging so hard that it might fall off at anytime and unable to sit still just for a few seconds. Got the picture? Now you know how I am feeling.

The sound of thunderous footsteps and paw-steps were heard from the house and the forest. The door burst open with everyone charging towards me. I was immediately crushed into arms of my family with my friends surrounding us, crying their eyes out.

“I’m never ever going to let you go.” Mum crushed my big wolf head into her chest.

“My baby girl.” Dad cried as he hugged me and mum.

“Welcome back sis.” Matt smiled with tears welling up in his eyes. He playfully patted my head which I allowed him to do it this time only.

‘Miss you so much mum, dad, Matt.’ I licked each and everyone’s faces.

After ten minutes of being crushed, mum reluctantly let me go and I made my way to Blake’s family. Greg held Sophie in his arms as she cried with Amber clutching into him.

‘I’m back.’ I gave them my wolfy smile and another round of bone crushing hugs came.

“Jazzwin?” A sleepy voice called me and I immediately know who she was.

‘Sorry to interrupt your nap time sweet one.’ I mind link her. Once she heard my voice in her head, her eyes snapped open and let go of Isabella’s hand and came running towards me.

“You are back!” Candy laughed/cried.

‘Yup, I’m back sweet one.’ I licked her face which tasted salty from her tears. Candy giggled and buried her face into my fur.

“I miss you so much Jazzwin.” She mumbled before drifting off to sleep.

‘Miss you too.’ I looked up to see Bella crying onto Matt’s chest. ‘It’s great to be back home.’

Blake’s black wolf came next to me and nudged me. Telling me to pay some attention to him. I laughed mentally thinking how cute he can be. I playfully licked his face and he gave me his wolfy grin. Luke finally parked the car and came out with our clothes. We both took our clothes by our mouth and went behind the trees to shift back.

Once fully dressed, I came out to find Blake waiting for me only to be in his worn out jeans. His delicious body faced towards me as I walked closer to him. I couldn’t resist not looking at his body.

“See what you like?” He said.

“You knew what I’m gonna say and yet you still asked?” I said back. “Let’s go.” Linking my arm around his as we walked out to our family.

“Not that I want to ruin this emotional reunion, I think it’s better to hear your story Jazzlynn.” Greg said.

“Of course but with some snacks and drinks. I’m hungry.” I said and everyone laughed. “What did I say? Who wouldn’t be hungry after all those running!?”

“Not when someone who had ate most of the waffles that I made.” Blake added on causing everyone to laugh even louder.

“You mean I made it. You nearly burn the whole pan.” I said, feeling my face burning in redness.

“Anything you say sweetheart.” Blake kissed my cheeks and we all went into the pack house.

“Take your time and explained to us Jazzlynn.” Greg said as he sat behind his desk with Sophie next to him.