Chapter 3: Love at first sight? Well duh, we are mates! Part 2

Unknown POV

 Going to school,sitting in the classroom and listening to teacher talking non-stop was torterous. Wasting half of my day here just sitting and daydream where else i can spend at home sleeping till noon like a boss.

"Tell me again why i'm in school?"I grumbled,drumming my fingers against the desk praying that the time could just fly by.

"Cos sir,you are soon-to-be the alpha of the great mighty Shadow Wolf pack. In order to be the great alpha-to-be,you need  to have education."Luke,my soon-to-be beta,explained, trying to focus on class. What a study freak.

"Easy said than done" I said under my breathe,not listening to Mr Baker's history class as my mind is preoccupied with the thoughts of finding my mate.

Now you are talking man. Michael said

Hey wolf,any thoughts on finding our mate? I asked.

What do you think? It's easier said than done. Now pay attention to class this part will come out in the test.

Why not you listen for me? Afterall,you are me.

Sorry no can do. I'm a wolf remember? My job is NOT to study,it's yours human.

What a peaceful life you have there partner.

I sighed looking at the clock,1 minute left. I grabbed my books and shoved it into my bag and waited eagerly for the bell to ring. My wish have been granted.

As we walked along the corridor,girls giggled and gave us a flirtatious looks. Being the popular guy pair in the school was really a pain in the ass. I don't really care about them,i just want to find my mate,soon.

"Seriously,I'm gonna get sick from all this staring." Luke whispered,trying to act sick.

"Deal with it like how i deal with school."

Nice one human. I mentally winked to Michael.

"One more staring year to go." 

Just when i wanted to open my mouth,something sweet hit my nose and made my wolf howl with pleasure. That scent,oh yeah man.

This is it. Micheal purred and in no time,I ran off.

"Hey! Where you running to?!"Luke shouted in confusion.Michael is going crazy in my head,pleading me to run faster towards the wonderful smell. It was the most wonderful smell I’ve ever smell. Fresh strawberries with a hint of chocolate and something that's causing my heart to beat wildly.

Eveything stop,the smell overwhelm my senses,my wolf was jumping in joy,screaming “mate” in my head and me? I couldn't stop myself from smiling like an idiot.There she was,outside the toilet,staring at me with the most beautiful yet mysterious pair of violet eyes. Her beautiful shiny black hair surrounded her beautiful face of hers and that small pink lips of her's are calling me to kiss her. It felt that we were the only two people in the world, staring at each other like no one’s business.

"Mate." I whispered.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey!! Finally wrote the nx part, feeling the exhaustion of thinking how to write the side of a guy! Hopes this excites you as i did to myself~ 

Pls pls pls pls comment and tell me what you think of it!

Love,

Anika