Chapter 13: The past that haunts love

Jazzlynn’s pov

We are sitting at the living room,waititng for my family and Blake’s to arrive from the pack house. It seem that I was staying at Blake’s house, which he said is ours, for the whole. Blake was sitting next to me,playing with my hair like a little boy.

“Scared?” He asked

“A little.” I lied. I was very scared. I didn’t know what had happen throughout the whole three months or should I say my whole life?

I could hear cars driving towards the driveway and the engine had stop. The sound of numerous footsteps replaced it.

“Ready?” Blake asked me.

“With you beside me,I’m ready for anything.” I smiled and the front door burst open.

“JAZZLYNN!!” Mum screamed as she ran towards me,giving me her tightest hug she ever given. Dad followed closely behind her and join in the hug.

“G-guys,I ca-can’t breathe..” I choked. They quickly released me and I’m so glad that I’m still breathing.

“Oh my lord,Jazzlynn. Do you know how worried we were!?” Mum cried.

“Glad you are back to us baby girl.”Dad said,kissing my forehead.

“I missed you so much.” I said,tears started to makes its way to my eyes. They gave me another bear hug but less tighter now. I opened my eyes and what I saw gave me a fright.

“Matt,is that you?” I asked.

There stand a boy,well a man I should say, with the same mischievous brown eyes and black hair. Nearly the same height of Blake but shorter a bit and his muscles was showing off.

“Now who’s the shorty sis?” Matt smiled.

“Oh my god! The power of wolf hormones, my little brother is all grown up.” I cooed, giving him a hug and then I realized something. “Hey,that mean I missed your sixteen birthday and your first shift!” I pouted.

“Hahaha,you are panicking about that?” Matt asked, ruffling my hair.

“I’ve heard that question somewhere.” I muttered looking at Blake who was trying to hide his laughter.

“Jazzlynn.” Alpha Greg called.

“Alpha.” I said. Alpha Greg folded his arms and raised one of his eyebrows. “I mean Greg.” I smiled.

“That’s better. So how are you feeling?”

“My body is still aching but I'm good.”

“Oh Jazzlynn,you have no idea how long we've waited for you to wake up.” Sophie said,giving me a quick hug.

“I’m sorry for causing everyone to worry.”

“Oh no darling girl,it’s not your fault.” Sophie reassured me. Suddenly a growled appeared,we turn out heads to Blake where he’s fighting with his wolf.

“Son,calm down.” Greg said but it didn’t work. I walked towards Blake where he is still trying to hold back his wolf from shifting.

“Babe,it’s alright. I’m here.” I said,hugging him from the side. Instantly he stop shaking and his once black eyes turn back to his beautiful grey eyes.

“I’m sorry,Micheal couldn’t take that you got hurt.” Saddness filled his eyes.

“It’s ok. It’s not your fault. It’s not anyone’s fault that I got hurt.” I said.

“No,it’s my fault.” Dad said. I turned my head and saw dad looking hurt. Mum went up to dad,trying to console him.

“What do you mean it’s your fault?” Suddenly I recalled the conversation during the attack.